• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Post your goals - RIGHT NOW!

Bradders: looks like fun hey :)

Nightfalltech: Unless you weigh about 120kg I think you mean TDEE? My TDEE is around 2600 being an office worker at 82ish kg now. Was at 3000cals for a bit and just upped them a bit more.

Lmfao

True Goo, true.

Gahhh! But it needs to be done, I'm going mental :(

7 months, 12 days, 21 hours & about 32 seconds...33 seconds...lol

And yes, its a goal lol
23 years, 10 months, 13 days, 15 hours, 48 minutes since the last time I was inside a vagina. You'll get over it.

23 years, 10 months, 13 days, 15 hours, 48 minutes since the last time I was inside a vagina. You'll get over it.

ZOMG :eek:

lolol yes Ry, the longer you haven't had it the...errr...easier it becomes :cool:

Sex is totally overrated.

Love is where its at lol

I think.

Will let you know when I'm 73 how that philosophy worked out for me :D

To lose another 15kgs.

Then lean bulk from there.

Good luck with that, looks like you lost even more weight than I did.

You will notice the following things when you reach your goal...
- 3 comments per day on 'how did you do it?'.
- more comments to the tune of 'you're too skinny', most likely from family (thanks you fucker, criticise me after 1 year of hard work and encourage me to eat more, great)
- Sugar is absolutely fucking almost impossible to resist and the most delicious thing on earth for about 2 weeks.

Took me quite a while to ease back into a normal diet. Don't worry, the sugar things goes away after a while.... Don't binge/rebound too much!

Aren't mothers great on asking are you sure you're eating enough especially after you've just dropped eating 20 kg by eating less

ZOMG :eek:

lolol yes Ry, the longer you haven't had it the...errr...easier it becomes :cool:

Sex is totally overrated.

Love is where its at lol

I think.

The other way around Bella, I am starting to think love is over rated and no strings sex is where it is at.....it's fun, it's cheap, it feels good and can be good cardio, love is just too complicated:rolleyes:

But my goals right now are to lose some body fat....over it, need to lose body fat...so it becomes easier to get that no strings attached sex:p

The other way around Bella, I am starting to think love is over rated and no strings sex is where it is at.....it's fun, it's cheap, it feels good and can be good cardio, love is just too complicated:rolleyes:

But my goals right now are to lose some body fat....over it, need to lose body fat...so it becomes easier to get that no strings attached sex:p

I hear ya Mick! lol For some reason though, my libido is wired through my heart....I need more than a good smashing.

I need a good smashing with someone whispering they love me in my ear :D

mwahahaha

A virgin child.

Aint he beautiful? :)

Since I'm doing 3x10 squats for training, basically aiming for 110kg worksets at the moment. 110x10 has this has a potential 1rm calc of 140kg according to Wendler's method of calculating.

Currently at 80 for 3x10, so 30 to go. At 2.5kg a week that's 12 weeks.

My goal is to get into my birthday dress.

It's fitted and verrrrry short.....................I have reservations already and I still have 4.5 months to work towards it! lolol

Squat booty and good pins definitely necessary!