• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
What are some substitutes for dips? They dont feel too good on my shoulders.

Thinking flyes + pin presses to hit chest/triceps.

Close grip decline bench if you're trying to hit chest+triceps

l'd say higher reps is better for rows...Thats just KFG though..

Yep, you do rows to hypertrophy the rhomboids. Heavy weight will raep the traps real good though

My quads are the most prominent muscle in my legs and now that littler muscle above the knee is starting to pop out.

I'm thinking of sticking with lunges.... Have been doing them weighted with a plate overhead. I thought both would be overkill but legs are my focus for the next 14 weeks.

RE reps for dumbell rows - high reps with controlled form always worked for me. Check sticky's log see what he does... he has a strong back.

What's everyone think of flyes as a chest exercise? wasnt goosey saying they were superior to bench for chest development?

Maintain my strong squat and have awesome legs.

To have a strong squat you need to squat... not lunges or leg extensions
Check out Jim Steele, he is a strength coach who decided to do a BB competition and he just decided to stick with squats and deadlifts for his legs and looked pretty sick

RE reps for dumbell rows - high reps with controlled form always worked for me. Check sticky's log see what he does... he has a strong back.

What's everyone think of flyes as a chest exercise? wasnt goosey saying they were superior to bench for chest development?

If dips fuck with your shoulders I'd avoid flys as well, although it might just be me.

Why are women that take testosterone not as strong as men that take testosterone?

Why are women that take testosterone not as strong as men that take testosterone?

1. Because they sitll have less overall due to the gender difference
2. They're not as structurally well-designed as men (for this purpose)