• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

new and keen

Max i see your a fairly active member and just because we train different and have different philosophy does not make ether one of us wrong.I will be fairly active for a while so i will keep uploading pics so you can rip on me and track my progress verses yours.Only time will tell who is right.And your negativity just motivates me so much more.Thank you.

Fukc me, the bullshit you spout is just astounding.

DocZ for mod. He is a straight shooter and I love his style. I would love to hear more about your training Doc.

DocZ for mod. He is a straight shooter and I love his style. I would love to hear more about your training Doc.

I can tell you

One day Doc Z found a book called the bodybuilding encyclopedia by arnold Schwarzenegger. He read it every day and trained just like arnold says to. Also he feels the passion for lifting weights and doesnt go threw the motions. He trains 5 hours a day even at the market and goes for the pump.

Last edited:
Ya someone just said i have adhd and they could be right cause if im not working out im freaking out lol Ill go see my doc and tell him some people on a forum told me to get my head checked....im sure he will love that XD

I would doubt you have ADHD because I am guessing you need a brain for that.

While your seeing the doc ask what he thinks of using meth for cutting.

Ya i will do that tho hes a pretty open guy so he will prob just give me a script for some dexies and send me on my way.

Ya someone just said i have adhd and they could be right cause if im not working out im freaking out lol Ill go see my doc and tell him some people on a forum told me to get my head checked....im sure he will love that XD

Don't listen to them Doc if it was not for people like you no one would question the nay sayers on these forums and all beginners would be stuck on linear progression programs instead of 2 a day splits.

I like you dave your a cool guy. RESPECT!

RESPECT, there was no respect shown to Dave in this post. (Or other's)

Would you take advise on how to do heart surgery from a plumber??? No then why take advise for Shrek who cant even hit a rear lat spread and is a proclaimed by himself on his own account as a "Bumb"? Or Dave whos occupation is
Master of Exercise Rehabilitation Student
or MaxBrenner whos occupation is a Nerd
or LMD1234 whos occupation is a Student???
These people are not body builders they are WANNA BE's and they never will be bodybuilders of any caliber ever!!! PROVE ME WRONG!!!
Take advise from the pros kid not a bunch of posers.

I have come to the conclusion that you're a troll and any further stupid thread's, posts or insults will result in a holiday.
My patience has run out with you.

And WTF is a "BUMB"?

Would you take advise on how to do heart surgery from a plumber??? No then why take advise for Shrek who cant even hit a rear lat spread and is a proclaimed by himself on his own account as a "Bumb"? Or Dave whos occupation is
Master of Exercise Rehabilitation Student
or MaxBrenner whos occupation is a Nerd
or LMD1234 whos occupation is a Student???
These people are not body builders they are WANNA BE's and they never will be bodybuilders of any caliber ever!!! PROVE ME WRONG!!!
Take advise from the pros kid not a bunch of posers.

Yeah but you can't even squat 4 wheels