• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

new and keen

So your saying that advice given by one of the greatest bodybuilders of all time is wrong???Your saying that arnolds more is better approach is wrong?Is this a mike mentzer forum? where you have to do bare minimum then take 10 days of for recovery?I say to you good sir that he would do more damage listening to you than he would getting the proper information from the proper people not take advice from a bunch of nobodies!!!He should get the encyclopedia of bodybuilding and read it a dozen times or more.Not listen to you.

nothis_shitagain.jpg

WoW to think people could be so offended because i tell others not to listen to there advise?Just goes to show how big your egos are.
As EF mentioned, it has NOTHING to do with you telling people not to listen the advice given, it is the ridiculous reasoning behind why you have said not to listen the advice.

Ego, you are the one with the ego. Everyone is simply biting back at the personal attacks you have started by discrediting the individuals knowledge based on their physical appearance.

Your arguments/reasoning's are poor, lack substance and any credible evidence. Not to mention that you base your reasoning on the the typically bro/pseudoscience that is rife within the 'bodybuilding/fitness' circles and the he said she said myths that have be DISPROVEN time and time again.

No one is disregarding Arnolds or whoevers sporting achievements, but as I point out again, show me how many coaches around the world used to be world champions in their sport etc.

Well when it comes to body building almost all the greats become personal trainers and coaches ie

Mike mentzer
Charles glass
Franco columbu
Chris cormier
Frank zane
Shit almost all the retired bodybuilders i can think of do some sort of coach work or pt work of some sort or another.Were not talking about football mate this is "Bodybuilding" and when you cant lift anymore you show people how to lift.Even arnold went on to do training pt work at one stage in his career.who do you think coached franko for his olympia wins?then ontop of that look at all his personal trainer videos.Man there isnt a pro bodybuilder i can think of that hasnt used there skills to give advice or train someone for a competition once they have retired.Just goes to show how little you really know.

You judge a coaches merits on what his success is with his clients and partly his own merits.

As a coach results are easier as you know what it takes to get their.
Getting somebody else to train and achieve results is another thing. Not EVERYBODY is in the same state of mind as yourself. motivating them instilling confidence in them to keep getting stronger/fitter/bigger physically and mentally is another world in itself.

So many guys on forums think "hey i can coach/train people" i know and have read ALOT of articles. I can do this personally. Training or giving advice to others should be a easy. Trying to communicate that knowledge to others is a skill in itself.

What works for you as an individual might not work for others due to alot of factors such as

- Work life balance
- lack of time to train and recover

You judge a coaches merits on what his success is with his clients and partly his own merits.

As a coach results are easier as you know what it takes to get their.
Getting somebody else to train and achieve results is another thing. Not EVERYBODY is in the same state of mind as yourself. motivating them instilling confidence in them to keep getting stronger/fitter/bigger physically and mentally is another world in itself.

So many guys on forums think "hey i can coach/train people" i know and have read ALOT of articles. I can do this personally. Training or giving advice to others should be a easy. Trying to communicate that knowledge to others is a skill in itself.
This on all counts. Trent I love you :D

Doczenith - those examples of 'coaches' are again poor.

FYI Hany Rambod who looks like rubbish has 'coached' both Jay Cutler and Phil Heath to the MR OLYMPIA, so you can how your evidence is lacking credibility.

Next youl be telling me Dorian Yates is a bad coach.You Guys Suck!!!
And just so you know Hany Rambod was a tank back in his day and still is when he is juicing.But i like what trentzor had to say he was very precise and it is about the persons motivation.But as a trainer its your job to motivate people as thats how you get your next pay check.If you dont motivate them then they dont show up and you dont get payed. Every PT worth his salt knows that.

Ok your making the argument that these blokes are great coaches. Ok but what he fuck does that have to do with the advise you are dishing out. Im sure these coaches, as any decent coach does, would tailor there advise depending on each individual and what they need.

So how the hell do you know what advise these guys would be giving out to certain individuals.

Uo docz

i am skinny little runt. could have been the same physique as you started. i want a rocking upper body like yours. what should i do?

Cheers

sook

Ok your making the argument that these blokes are great coaches. Ok but what he fuck does that have to do with the advise you are dishing out. Im sure these coaches, as any decent coach does, would tailor there advise depending on each individual and what they need.

So how the hell do you know what advise these guys would be giving out to certain individuals.
As this continues to go down hill for Doczenith he starts changing his argument basis and goes off topic to try to compensate for his lack of reasoning/knowledge/understanding on the current topic/argument point.

Well this is where my point comes in.The pros advice is more based in reality than the scientific approach because there approach has been obtained through trial and error.Not just on themselves but what they have learned from other pros who in turn learned from other pros before them.Body building is a craft and has to be learnt from a master crafts man.not some weekend warrior who took a tafe coarse.The best personal trainers are the ones who have been there and lived and experienced the same thing as they can relate, they can see what needs to be changed fixed or modified. Where a trainer that has never had to put detail into his 22 inch bicept isnt even going to be able to keep his jaw from dropping at the sight of mammoth guns let alone tell you how to add more striations into your triceps.

Hi Sookie
hows things mate.
My only advice is to go get a book called the the bodybuilding encyclopedia by arnold schwarzenegger read it every day and train like he says to.Also feel the passion for lifting weights live it dont just go threw the motions.If you have a spare hour workout i dont care if your in a crowded supermarket.

Well this is where my point comes in.The pros advice is more based in reality than the scientific approach because there approach has been obtained through trial and error.Not just on themselves but what they have learned from other pros who in turn learned from other pros before them.Body building is a craft and has to be learnt from a master crafts man.not some weekend warrior who took a tafe coarse.The best personal trainers are the ones who have been there and lived and experienced the same thing as they can relate, they can see what needs to be changed fixed or modified. Where a trainer that has never had to put detail into his 22 inch bicept isnt even going to be able to keep his jaw from dropping at the sight of mammoth guns let alone tell you how to add more striations into your triceps.
All the 'pro's' advice that has been picked up in 'practical' situations and there so called reasonings has been DISPROVEN by science time and time again. But old dogmas die hard and you just continue to live in the stone ages with your attitude and approach to body composition.

Again your reasoning behind why the advice is given is flawed and and you have no credible evidence other than 'the pro's' do it'. To get to a 'pro' level is much more than meets the eye and for the most part godly genetics and large amount of drugs can make up for poor fundamentals and basics (nutritional and training) practices.

Doczenith i want to learn how to take a dump like you...can you please teach me?

Hi SUAS
hows things mate.
My only advice is to go get a book called the the bodybuilding encyclopedia by arnold schwarzenegger read it every day and shit like he says to.Also feel the passion for shitting, live it, dont just go threw the motions.If you have a spare hour take a dump i dont care if your in a crowded supermarket.

and there you have it...

Das ist some humerus shit right there amigo.

Maxy B Good, you've entered into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Shame on you bro.

LMD Dancing Queen, gtfo u legend, I predict you're gonna end up rich, ripped and with a ssssssmokin hot woman. If u like women that is.

Das ist some humerus shit right there amigo.

Maxy B Good, you've entered into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Shame on you bro.

LMD Dancing Queen, gtfo u legend, I predict you're gonna end up rich, ripped and with a ssssssmokin hot woman. If u like women that is.
Was it wrong to do that? I'm sorry :D

dkd, ill probably end up ripped thats about it , yes i do like women lol why would you think otherwise?

Last edited:
Yeh if you want to listen to a guy in a white lab coat who has never lifted a weight go for your life.Me ill listen to the thousands of success stories who all tell the same tale.Train hard ,eat well ,take drugs when you have built a good foundation to create a massive body.Im interested to see how soon you will have 22" arms if ever?Ill post a measured picture of mine as soon as i get them.Cause im only 2 years away.2 inches baby 2 little inches and 2 little years.while your partying and sleeping im training.Think about it.