• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

new and keen

I would love to see staged forum fights....pick a topic...pick 2 opponents and make them go at it, no holds barred.

Tag team would be sensational.

LMD & Maxy B Good
vs
Andy & Joel

Winner takes on Bazza. He won't even need a teammate, plus he'd argue about whoever you nominated!

Yeh if you want to listen to a guy in a white lab coat who has never lifted a weight go for your life.Me ill listen to the thousands of success stories who all tell the same tale.Train hard ,eat well ,take drugs when you have built a good foundation to create a massive body.Im interested to see how soon you will have 22" arms if ever?Ill post a measured picture of mine as soon as i get them.Cause im only 2 years away.2 inches baby 2 little inches and 2 little years.while your partying and sleeping im training.Think about it.
Oh god, yeah sorry I forgot a 1000's idiots can't be wrong.

Good luck with your goals, and your 22'arms which will justify your manhood :)

I would love to see staged forum fights....pick a topic...pick 2 opponents and make them go at it, no holds barred.

Tag team would be sensational.

LMD & Maxy B Good
vs
Andy & Joel

Winner takes on Bazza. He won't even need a teammate, plus he'd argue about whoever you nominated!
Those teams don't work! :D

Yeh if you want to listen to a guy in a white lab coat who has never lifted a weight go for your life.Me ill listen to the thousands of success stories who all tell the same tale.Train hard ,eat well ,take drugs when you have built a good foundation to create a massive body.Im interested to see how soon you will have 22" arms if ever?Ill post a measured picture of mine as soon as i get them.Cause im only 2 years away.2 inches baby 2 little inches and 2 little years.while your partying and sleeping im training.Think about it.

Are you high?

Good luck with your goals, and your 22'arms which will justify your manhood :)[/QUOTE]

Its got nothing to do with man hood but its got everything to do with training philosophy. So Sir I say to you I WILL PROVE MY TRAINING TECHNIQUE USED BY THE PROS WORKS.Can you prove your scientific approach works?You have two years.I think that is ample time for you to put a few inches on your entire body and build a massive set of guns.If you are right i will concede and use your method forever onwards but if i win which i will you must concede to me and forever hold your forked tongue.How big are your arms calves and neck now.?

Its got nothing to do with man hood but its got everything to do with training philosophy. So Sir I say to you I WILL PROVE MY TRAINING TECHNIQUE USED BY THE PROS WORKS.Can you prove your scientific approach works?You have two years.I think that is ample time for you to put a few inches on your entire body and build a massive set of guns.If you are right i will concede and use your method forever onwards but if i win which i will you must concede to me and forever hold your forked tongue.How big are your arms calves and neck now.?
Hmm this takes me back to my early days on here with another bro...

Nothing needs to be proven because my results speak for themselves.... With that said if you wish to think that physical appearance is correlation for knowledge well so be it. Having this measurement or that measurement does justifies knowledge....

Attachments

• Fat and Smoking.jpg
    Fat and Smoking.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Ha HA Ha you look like shit bro....Oh man here i was thinking you were 115kg when your like 80 ha ha ha how big are your arms 16 inches lol i bet those calves arent even 17s lol oh my freakin god and here you are preaching to me.OH SHIT WHAT A FREAKIN NOOB.But for real you look healthy man good work.Ya keep at it man its a time game youl get there in the end im sure.

Ha HA Ha you look like shit bro....Oh man here i was thinking you were 115kg when your like 80 ha ha ha how big are your arms 16 inches lol i bet those calves arent even 17s lol oh my freakin god and here you are preaching to me.OH SHIT WHAT A FREAKIN NOOB.But for real you look healthy man good work.Ya keep at it man its a time game youl get there in the end im sure.
hahahaha love your response. Again just proves how you have no idea.

Again good luck with your goals to have 22' arms with 20% bodyfat. I'm continue along at at my piddly 90kgs at 7% and my 16' ARMS :D

Actually i never put on more than around 5 kilos fat that way it comes of really easy and i dont loose any muscle but my abs still show year round except for the bottom one lol ill take a few cold pics now and upload them if i can figure it out lol.

Max i see your a fairly active member and just because we train different and have different philosophy does not make ether one of us wrong.I will be fairly active for a while so i will keep uploading pics so you can rip on me and track my progress verses yours.Only time will tell who is right.And your negativity just motivates me so much more.Thank you.

Max i see your a fairly active member and just because we train different and have different philosophy does not make ether one of us wrong.I will be fairly active for a while so i will keep uploading pics so you can rip on me and track my progress verses yours.Only time will tell who is right.And your negativity just motivates me so much more.Thank you.

Ok your first couple posts said something along the lines of don't listen to any of the jokers here. That's what pissed everyone off. Now your saying there is more than one way to train. No shit.

Good luck with your training.

wait...

aren't cycles the "scientific" approach to getting bigger?
do people think the "pros" just stumbled onto the stacks that work, and keep you from turning into a woman?

hell the drugs are even MADE by people in white lab coats :D (at least you'd farken hope so...)

I do hope the roids don't make you less personable.. that would be a shame.

edit: I believe he called everyone meth heads....
is that "bodybuilder speak" for skinny? or for ripped with no bodyfat? (it ain't called the white diet for nothing...)

Last edited: