• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

n00bs hCG diet...

I don't know what everybody has their knickers in a knot for.
Noobs is a smart man, and he has obviously done alot of homework, and it's for 30 days.

Did you do any testing before you started, like bloods or BF? I'd like to see where your at in a few months.

Good work for having a crack man.

Three minutes without air.
Three days without water.
Three weeks without food.

Lucky I have all those things..

I have more nutrients lowing through my
Body then half the people at the food court right now... People forget that people who are obese overfunding empty calories
With less nutrients. I have all the micronutrients all that is missing is simply energy.

My body has enough protein and efa's all it needs to do is tap into stored energy to be used.. That is why it is there. To be used for energy..

Thank you for your concerns however I believe they are not warranted.

I think more people should be trying to talk you out of this. Its dangerous and you will quite easily put it all back on when you come of this diet.

You are well on your way to having a 600kg total quite soon. Fuck bodyfat if you can lift like that. Are you trying to pick up bitches? Looking to do model shoots?

Who says n00bs life revolves around a number?

If my lifts do drop and so does my body weight in proportion that is fine by
Me.

I am already working on building a diet that is going to see menincreasong lean mass and strength at a good rate and tryinnto minimize as
Much unwanted fat gain as possible...

No point in having 500kw at the wheels if the car weighs 5tonne!

This year is a new year and I am going to be adding Alot of condition work... I don't want to be a 1 hit wonder lifter. I am more after a total package. Still aiming for. 290 dead by end of the year.

I actually think noobs is embracing the Physical culture, it would in fact be hypocritical if he didn't.

So you'll be running with the dingoes this year?

I actually think noobs is embracing the Physical culture, it would in fact be hypocritical if he didn't.

So you'll be running with the dingoes this year?

I dont really understand what ou mean.

I'm just concerned about the amount of visceral fat I have. it isn't healthy... I have only been pre occupied with being as strong as possible. This is counter productive to other goals...

Also other health problems of mine caused excess abdominal fat such as in creased cytokines and increased aromatase. Means more troubles and larger dosages of arimidex.

IMO jack lalanne sp, was the the last true physical culturest, bodybuilding once reflected a healthy lifestyle, you're always banging on about nutrition, your ideas appear alien to most, just an observation, similar to Kyle but you are more serious.
It's good!

I don't know what everybody has their knickers in a knot for.
Noobs is a smart man, and he has obviously done alot of homework, and it's for 30 days.

because its fucking dumb. There's never a middle ground with noobs its either eating cocopops after working out or eating 1/3rd of whats known as a starvation diet.

Its not like we have tried a million different things and this is the final resort.

because its fucking dumb. There's never a middle ground with noobs its either eating cocopops after working out or eating 1/3rd of whats known as a starvation diet.

Its not like we have tried a million different things and this is the final resort.

I actually think you believe everything is fucking dumb except for the thing you are currently doing, same goes for quite a few nimrods here.

Someone goes against your thoughts and you get all kunty and such.

If cocoa pops are in my macros what's the problem? Better then pure dextrose that's boring...

It's more like 800kcal then 500 with supplements..

As for doing things by halves I don't fuck around :p

But we will see in a few weeks..

The only thing you are proving Christian is you lack the discipline to lose fat in the most efficient manner by lifters/bodybuilders, maintaining as much muscle and strength in the process.

Experimenting is good, you know I prefer that over reading. Good on you for that.

But seeing if you'll lose fat by not eating is like proving you can get bigger by taking a gram of test a week. I know you'll be lighter. What will you have proven. Lots of it will be muscle as well as fat and water, but you know this already.

Stay healthy big fella, I'll be reading but not posting

The only thing you are proving Christian is you lack the discipline to lose fat in the most efficient manner by lifters/bodybuilders, maintaining as much muscle and strength in the process.

Experimenting is good, you know I prefer that over reading. Good on you for that.

But seeing if you'll lose fat by not eating is like proving you can get bigger by taking a gram of test a week. I know you'll be lighter. What will you have proven. Lots of it will be muscle as well as fat and water, but you know this already.

Stay healthy big fella, I'll be reading but not posting

What interests me markos is the anecdotal reports and reports from people who have done this and maintained a good lot of strength and muscle..

It intrigues me it really does... Everything is a learning curve and I want real world experience with this not what a bunch of other people say. Everyone can call me an idiot but only do so at the end if it is warranted... Will post beginning
Measurements soon.

I actually think you believe everything is fucking dumb except for the thing you are currently doing, same goes for quite a few nimrods here.

Someone goes against your thoughts and you get all kunty and such.

There are lots of things that I dont do that work and I dont bitch about (sheiko, whatever Markos is doing for bench) but if you like spending x5 the amount of time, effort and money for far lower results than what I get far be it from me to stop you.

If cocoa pops are in my macros what's the problem? Better then pure dextrose that's boring...

It's more like 800kcal then 500 with supplements..

As for doing things by halves I don't fuck around :p

But we will see in a few weeks..

The problem is its a bag of sugar.

Doing things in halves works fine when it produces better results.

I don't understand why everyone is getting so upset about n00bs doing this.

This thread is not a 'Should i do a HCG diet'

This thread is 'n00bs HCG diet'

He has decided to do it. Just let him do it and see what happens.

If it goes shit and he loses bulk muscle or whatever, well that's his own fault. He's decided to do the experiment on his own body, and I for one am interested to see what happens. Its not something I'd personally try tho.

If it goes shit and he loses bulk muscle or whatever, well that's his own fault. He's decided to do the experiment on his own body, and I for one am interested to see what happens. Its not something I'd personally try tho.

because christian's wanted to look like a bodybuilder for ages and we want to see him reach his goals.

Very Interested in this.

I'm currently on a starvation type diet, however no were near as extreme as this nor do I get drugs :(, and I have been working out better and I feel better after my workout. There is alot to push through mentally but once you get through it, it feels amazing.

I don't get the extreme pressure on lifting as heavy as possible no matter your body weight. IMO everyone should be aiming for optimal power:bw, from my point of view someone that can lift 3-4 times body weight at 60-80kgs is much stronger then someone thats 150kg and can deadlift 320 squat 300 etc.