• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

n00bs hCG diet...

id love to see some scientific studies that back this up as to date all I have seen is debunking it.

500cal is lower than the vlcd diets that those near starving people put themselves through to live longer (~800-900cals a day).
anyone on 500cals would lose a substantial amount of weight including fat with or without HCG.

Ive done a 700cal diet with test, tren, bold, oxand and hgh flowing through me. Did I lose weight? Hell yes and tons of it (like youd expect with such low calories and fat burning compounds).
Did I lose muscle and strength absolutely!
Thats with maximal protein intake and minimal workout with highly anabolic profile(shitloads more than a mere dosing of HCG) yet still lost a substantial amount of muscle and strength (kept daily measurements of each bodypart).
Same protocol with enough calories and the muscle and strength goes through the roof.

hows the diet going, making progress?

On day 1 technically, first 2 days are loading eating everything.. So today is first 500 kcal day.

Not too bad, I feel empty as opposed to hungry and feel like I need to eat something out of routine or that empty feeling.

Hoping to see good results will post daily weight in here.

109.3 today

Hey I need to give Oliver a chance :p

I think more people should be trying to talk you out of this. Its dangerous and you will quite easily put it all back on when you come of this diet.

You are well on your way to having a 600kg total quite soon. Fuck bodyfat if you can lift like that. Are you trying to pick up bitches? Looking to do model shoots?

I thought you said you needed a certain amount of food or else your CNS shuts down? How is a starvation diet going to help that? Isn't this the sort of 'Diet' a person in your profession would normally advise against? You preach that food is the answer to everything and your solution to fat loss is starvation and drugs.

On the other hand It's your body so knock yourself out.

It's simply an experiment Morgan.
I take these drugs anyway I havnt added anything to the mix.
Nothing like first hand experience with something to know of it works or not. I am intrigued to the claimed effects, plus it will teach me a thing or to about my body and the metal effects and desire to eat a billion calories a day..

I Am consuming more then enough vitamins
Minerals and efa's ..

L-Glutamine and eating simply protein fruit and vege.. All that is missing is energy. Now will it be easier for my body to get energy from fat or from protein?

Noobs..I was actually paying attention to the info you provide here and give people and starting to really consider following/follow your advice..until you started to do this to yourself.
Hope you achieve your goal.

Why many world renowned " experts" recommend low calorie diets to people who are experienced with their bodies.

800calories as in lyle Mcdonalds rapid fatloss handbook.

800-900 calorie diets have been shown to induce synthesis and regeneration of mitochondria, damaged mitochondria appear to be a major problem with most lifestyle related disease.

I see no problem. I am in no way advocating this to anyone here. Simply documenting results.

Once again it's 30days.. I'm sure I did Alot more damage with bad food and alcohol from 16-21.

What if the results are that you damage your kidneys, your heart or your liver? What if some of the results of your conscious decision are irreversible? DO you have any 'pull out' criteria? Are you wearing a medic alert bracelet?? You should be.
Sorry, I know i'm being extreme and dramatic (what's new?) but I'm scared for you, even if it is a waste of energy.

What if the results are that you damage your kidneys, your heart or your liver? What if some of the results of your conscious decision are irreversible? DO you have any 'pull out' criteria? Are you wearing a medic alert bracelet?? You should be.
Sorry, I know i'm being extreme and dramatic (what's new?) but I'm scared for you, even if it is a waste of energy.

Honestly while there is not a hope that I would even consider this diet like Noobs said its only 30 days on low calories. He is not going to damage his liver, kidney or heart.

Most people will do much more damage on the Friday + Saturday night binge drinking sessions. I would hate to think of the damage the 4 day footy trip benders cause. Good times though.