• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

n00bs hCG diet...

Dude your legs are lean as hell. Your body has a weird way of storing fat.

Have you tried doing cardio for fatloss? What about a lifting program with some more volume, your workouts are sometimes short and sweet.

Have you tried cutting out processed carbs, or limiting your intake?

Maybe you just need to accept the body shape/type you have. My brother is ripped and lean, with some good muscle, eats whatever and has never lifted. I have accepted I won't look like that, but I'll try to get to the best my body can.

Last edited:

Its because of my hormonal problems leachy.

This is me at 84kg skinny fat...

30112008732.jpg

Yep undies again FTW.

That's 800cal right there, unless I'm missing something? Plus the 2 portions each of fruit/veg/what ever to make up that extra 100cal, would that not have you at 1kcal?

Its under 200kcal per 100g. There is alot of fluid in meat. This is raw weight btw.

Have you tried doing cardio for fatloss? What about a lifting program with some more volume, your workouts are sometimes short and sweet.

Have you tried cutting out processed carbs, or limiting your intake?

Maybe you just need to accept the body shape/type you have. My brother is ripped and lean, with some good muscle, eats whatever and has never lifted. I have accepted I won't look like that, but I'll try to get to the best my body can.

Only losers accept defeat...

You don't think maybe you had already accepted defeat when you embarked on this quick fix or is it research mission?

How?

Logically put everything on the table..

Pros
  • Energy will come from?? Body Fat...
  • I will eat sufficient protein.
  • I will supplement L-glutamine
  • I will not be doing strenuous exercise breaking down muscle requiring more protein for reapir.
  • My body will be breaking down connective tissue in the form of adipocytes
  • It is for 30 days
  • hCG will stimulates the leydig cells to secrete testosterone and other hormones
  • hCG will also stimulate TSH receptors to prevent metabolism from dipping.
  • 7-keto will also increase t3 hormone produciton to prevent metabolism dipping.
  • Weekly 125mg testosterone enthenate shot will also help muscle wasting.
  • multivitmain and mineral supplement will cover all nutrients not being directly taken by diet.
  • reduced pro-inflamatory cytokines from having reduced bodyfat levels
  • reduced aromatase enzyme from having reduced bodyfat levels
Cons
  • Not trianing for 30days
  • possible muscle wasting*
  • possible strength loss
*offset by hormones and hCG.

It's 500 cals noobs...i can't understand it no matter how many times you go over it..take care of yourself

If this was some average guy off the street wanting to get ripped with no prior years training to back him up. I would say no.
But noobs has done his dues and will still be training once off the diet. Training goes on till your 80 years plus. A month out to try something different isn't going to hurt his strength in the long run.

Its under 200kcal per 100g. There is alot of fluid in meat. This is raw weight btw.

You did originally say 100g of protein twice a day, not 100g of meat.
That was a little confusing on how the 500 calories was achieved.

n00bs,

Good on you. I'll be watching to see how you get on. Those photos of you now could be me but scaled down to 80kg total. I store weight in exactly the same way. Skinny arms, big gut and man boobs. Wish I'd looked into my hormones before I got to 40... ;)

Good luck with it mate.

Cheers,
Mike