• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

n00bs hCG diet...

yeah this is a seriuos thread and u bitches had to cum and ruin it with your shit!!

OH BTW noobs when u off this diet we should go for steak...

Pm me your number..

Maybe have a training session as well. Then we can all sit around and give reach arounds..

Wait :eek:

So you've lost 6.5kgs in 6 days noobs????

Had 2 guys at my gym use hcg drops round about 9 months ago, i think they stayed on it for around 3 weeks??? I might be wrong.

They both had good results , not results like 6kgs in a week but i believe they cut in and around 10kg in the 3 weeks.

What ill add to that is 1 guy still looks good he kept it off, the other id say is heavier than ever, and talking about doing it again.

So what im probably getting too is, lifestyle changes are still probably better,

Now thats not saying your put it all back on noobs , you look to be a dedicated kinda bloke, you'd have to be to do it,

But like all quick fixes , thats all they are ....

p.s does this shit really get taken from pregnant womens piss,????

Imagine putting that on your resamay.