• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Olympia 2014- SEPTEMBER 18-21, 2014 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

Branch looking really good aswell - condition is spot on! Thought he was going to really struggle this year.

I tend to believe they get so wrapped up in 1 or 2 guys that even if a random came in looking better they would be totally ignored because they are so focused on these 1 or 2 people....i.e Wolf, Branch, Rhoden

I tend to believe they get so wrapped up in 1 or 2 guys that even if a random came in looking better they would be totally ignored because they are so focused on these 1 or 2 people....i.e Wolf, Branch, Rhoden

I'd love to see an unknown come in and blow them all away!

It really does seem that way doesn't it..

I'd love to see an unknown come in and blow them all away!

I just dont think it will ever happen I honestly believe to a degree they have one or two people so focused in their minds that even if someone did come in and blow everyone away they would be ignored....I have honestly (from the pictures I have seen) have been more impressed with Branch, Wlf, Rammy and Rhoden than Phil or Kai...

I just dont think it will ever happen I honestly believe to a degree they have one or two people so focused in their minds that even if someone did come in and blow everyone away they would be ignored....I have honestly (from the pictures I have seen) have been more impressed with Branch, Wlf, Rammy and Rhoden than Phil or Kai...

No it never will - would be good to see though.

I reckon Warren, Wolf and Bonac we re the best conditioned. Bonac wasn't as dry as Warren but looked super full.

yeah the judges did call branch back, he will be top 6 (which is a very competitive top 6!)

telecast has started, just interviewing jay cutler atm

No it never will - would be good to see though.

I reckon Warren, Wolf and Bonac we re the best conditioned. Bonac wasn't as dry as Warren but looked super full.

Yea forgot about Bonac - he looked fantastic - honestly though he is right between the Open class and the 212's - he is too big to go in the 212's and prob too small to ever do any damage in the opens...looks sick though - dem arms are ridic

I'm ready
mLuF3J6.jpg

Yea forgot about Bonac - he looked fantastic - honestly though he is right between the Open class and the 212's - he is too big to go in the 212's and prob too small to ever do any damage in the opens...looks sick though - dem arms are ridic

Yeah I know, the way they commentators were talking about his progression through the weight classes though, a couple of years and he could be a serious contender!

Yeah I know, the way they commentators were talking about his progression through the weight classes though, a couple of years and he could be a serious contender!

If I was him I would of stayed in the 212's

Ramy V Heath -

phil was def off yesterday, it was a shame they couldn't put rammy between kai and phil so we can really see the comparison (as in, the same camera frame, not pics side by side)

rammy looks great on his own, i just need to see him more along side the others.

imo he didn't look the goods yesterday...

and standing next to someone like phil or kai, or even victor... from the back he still has no lats (and no calves). can't see how he could win...

theres just so many top guy's. 1 flaw becomes a very big flaw.

Too true I mean id love wolf to win but I couldnt justify giving it to someone who has no calves when other guys clearly do.

Even ramy looked better then Phil imo from that comparison photo.

imo he didn't look the goods yesterday...

and standing next to someone like phil or kai, or even victor... from the back he still has no lats (and no calves). can't see how he could win...

theres just so many top guy's. 1 flaw becomes a very big flaw.

Just shows how subjective bb'ing is because I had Wolf leading from the back - well every pose but the side chest - also best conditioned - condition wise phil/kai were not even in the top 3.

Victor is not even close....

Wolf will def be top 3 regardless...