• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Olympia 2014- SEPTEMBER 18-21, 2014 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

It really is a shame - the decision is made now though so it's in the record books.

How would you have had the placings [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7521]C_T[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9189]canned tuna[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17720]hoomy903[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7064]boonie[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2727]Fadi[/MENTION];

Interested to see who has who placed where. Not trolling I know C_T and rugby disagree but am interested to know what everyone else's thoughts were...

I think wolf was the most shredded but has no calves.
Rhoden looked good maybe not as big as the others...
Kai not as ripped as wolf...
I don't think phil conditioning was off also.

Just my personal thoughts - I agree phil shouldn't have got perfect scores for both rounds - there is no question about that.

I guess it was probably a hard one for the judges to judge - what it comes down to is what's the lesser of all the evils, do you score down conditioning, mass, calves?

He who ends up with the least deductions SHOULD become the winner???

Pretty much as above.
They all had their low points, Rhoden just doesn't have the mass to compete at this level. Wolf's lack of calves is a pretty big deduction.
So if it were between Phil and Kai, I would have said Kai.

Ramy will be something in another year or two

I dont know what it is about Branch, but I think he just looks disgusting and he has a very average body. His lats are too small and his chest is also to small.

I dont know what it is about Branch, but I think he just looks disgusting and he has a very average body. His lats are too small and his chest is also to small.

Branch is getting abit past it now but still brings in top 2-3 conditioning into shows - def one of the best bodybuilders over the last 10-15 years....
[MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION]; I don't know mate - its so subjective and hard to say without being there -

1. Wolf
2. Phil
3. Kai
4. Rhoden
5. Ramy
6. Branch
7. Dexter

*** If Ramy came in condition then Ramy no.1 by a fair while

*** Wolf for me was the clear winner - shape, size, insane conditioning

*** Phil and Kai were neck and neck - Phil was prob 1-2% better and has better shape

*** Rhoden with more size will be easy top 2-3 every year - could even win the show with his shape - just needs abit more size

*** Branch and Dexter are always chipping away - Dexter came in abit smaller but just insane conditioning and Branch the same

qIbvJXg.png

Q8MBj8c.png

67AXM8A.png

I9NLUAT.png

DBKbziB.png

EOv3yzC.png

A2cAOcg.png

Attachments

• qIbvJXg.jpg
    qIbvJXg.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 51
2012 > 2013 > 2014 - Going backwards? (as some bber do), worse lifting?, not as conditioned? - Mix of everything -

Just going on the pics, Kai is bigger, but does he look better?
Also the Olympia is a product, I know who I'd rather be my top guy...

Definitely looked better in the earlier days. Just doesn't look as shredded, especially thru the mid section

I think the only guys that really came in shape were Branch, Dexter, Wolf and Bonac - the rest missed the mark - I would of been happy with Wolf, Dex, Bonac and Branch as my top 4 haha

I'm surprised they didn't put circles around their heads and say one looks mean and the other is smiling [emoji57]