• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Olympia 2014- SEPTEMBER 18-21, 2014 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

ZAO0wB6.gif

edit: you don't think hai looked good? get outta here!!!

Dexter has lost a lot of size (no surprise) - I am guessing you dont rate Wolf lol.....

not when you put them side by side. i respect the fuck outta all of them tho.

You cray cray lol - check out the pics I posted yesterday

his legs are the smallest infact he lacks that thickness, his shoulders too big overshadows the bicep development.

from the back his lats are high compare to the others, nothing sensational with hamstring cause they skinnier than the others, his conditioning isn't enough to over-compensate those negatives...

just my opinion