• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mr Olympia 2014- SEPTEMBER 18-21, 2014 LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

Anyone watch the pre-judging?
Apparently Phil was off, so was Kai but not as much as Phil. May have a new Mr O.
I heard they nearly started a fight cause Kai whipped Phil with his hair. Awaiting footage lol.

Lol.
Why the fuck does Kai always wear that stupid hoodie, even wore it at the press conference. Does he think he's all gangsta and shit?

For me, it's between two competitors, and the rest can fight it out for 3rd place. I've just watched the 1 minute per contestant show for the judges by all competitors. That's what I'm basing this particular opinion on.

Shawn Rhoden

Dexter Jackson

The above two in my opinion, have exhibited the driest skin, with the symmetry and full bellied muscles which are very pleasing to look at. A complete package if you will...

Fadi.

Last edited:
kai really impressive this year, phil is in for a real comp.

don't think wolf looks dialed in this year, rhoden looks much better imo.

big rammy actually looking really good, like kai he's bringing the mass, and dialed in the stomach this year (both have)

victor making a comeback, he's looking sharp again, although the judges don't seem to agree with me.

Kai owns the the back, really don't see how he doesn't win tomorrow (except he isn't sponsored by the right person so probably will come 2nd)