• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mike Mentzer - Heavy Duty Training

Joel,

I have all 5 of his books.

swing me your email via pm and ill scan some of the routines etc if you want.

I have done it.. made good progress, needed more though after a while.

jchen, would it be too much of a hassle to email me those routines?

oh so you get upset when your thread is off track, but you put all other threads off track with jersey shore:p

But jersey shore goes with every thread? lolol....when I posted "lets keep on track" I thought to myself I take so many threads off track lololol :p

Mentzer had the best physique. He is my fave.

I would be interested on how you go with it Joel. If you decide to do it make sure you post it in your log.

lol you guys that are familiar with his style will see there isn't much too them.

If I remember one of them is only 2 exercises, 1 working set and done a minimum of 4 days apart.

lol you guys that are familiar with his style will see there isn't much too them.

If I remember one of them is only 2 exercises, 1 working set and done a minimum of 4 days apart.

That's pretty much my routine at the moment, 2 exercises for each muscle group, except I do 2 working sets.

As you guys asked, heres a few of the routines.. I have 5 books, couldn't be bothered scanning anymore but I threw in a few photos, probably some most of you guys haven't seen before!

CCF19022012_00000.jpg

CCF19022012_00001.jpg

CCF19022012_00002.jpg

CCF19022012_00003.jpg

CCF19022012_00004.jpg

CCF19022012_00005.jpg

WTF is going on with those routines? That second page you scanned, he says to do 1 set of flyes, 1 set of incline presses and then you wouldn't hit chest again until 20-28 days later. LOL, awesome, it's the Homer Simpson workout.

Because bodybuilding = drugs
All that matters is that you train with frequency, take your drugs and eat a load

This physique is typical of durabolin, deca and dbol abuse. Very impressive for the drugs he used. No tren, test or gh!

Because bodybuilding = drugs
All that matters is that you train with frequency, take your drugs and eat a load

This physique is typical of durabolin, deca and dbol abuse. Very impressive for the drugs he used. No tren, test or gh!

Atleast you got 2/3 right.

Shut the hell up Oni. You embarres yourself sometimes on this forum.