• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mike Mentzer - Heavy Duty Training

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
Thinking of changing things up and maybe putting in some "heavy duty" style training, more rest, less sets, less training days etc...think my body needs a change atm...

So anyone done it? thoughts? Ideas? Tips? - anyone have any Mike Mentzer heavy duty training templates I can have a look over...

Check out the thickness....fuarrrrrrking goal right thurrrr -

189495_194206647280691_147674055267284_533805_452230_n.jpg

Agreed, I reckon you should mix it up regularly anyway, they all work for a time and your body adapts to it pretty quickly, especially if you've been training for quite a while.

Joel,

I have all 5 of his books.

swing me your email via pm and ill scan some of the routines etc if you want.

I have done it.. made good progress, needed more though after a while.

Joel,

I have all 5 of his books.

swing me your email via pm and ill scan some of the routines etc if you want.

I have done it.. made good progress, needed more though after a while.

That would be great mate!!! - thanks...pming

No - planning my 1st cycle for sometime this year id say...10-12 weeks test e 500mg

Cool, I just don't see this kind of training doing much for the unhormonized lifter. Good luck though hope it works out

500mg of test e a week is a fine cycle
I don't see the point in coming off but w/e
Joel's smart enough to make his own choices