• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

It's not me! It's my thyroid!

I was joking, I think its one of the most harmful drugs around for certain people. I've known people who its royally fucked up and others who it just seems to make a little vague. And yes, I've tried it /done it numerous times (doesnt really agree with me)

I was joking, I think its one of the most harmful drugs around for certain people. I've known people who its royally fucked up and others who it just seems to make a little vague. And yes, I've tried it /done it numerous times (doesnt really agree with me)

Been addicted to anything is bad for you its all about moderation. IF you have the will power.

I haven't smoked cannabis in a few months now. Since September maybe. I've been smoking some legal alternative since then once or twice a week but am taking a break from it as it's really psychedelic / dissociative and doing that often isn't good for brain health. A few times I'd smoke before I went to bed as the hallucinations were really good in the dark and I'd fall out of bed and think that the bed had broken and I'd fallen through the floor and try to do something about it but not be able to work out which way I was facing as it was dark. I'd try and figure it out and I'd start tripping even harder and it would just look like I was somewhere else. Then at about 2am I'd wake up on the floor half in my wardrobe, cold as shit because the window was open and ashes fucking everywhere. Way to much of a headtrip to do this shit often

oh no i knew you were. i was laughing at the thread in general.

old mate of mine went chronic once...probably 12months or more of abuse. stoned every day. was never the same again, always a complete downer nowadays so ive long since dissassociated myself with him. from what ive heard too he's still the same

Yeah just because something is legal or even natural doesn't make it safer lol
Taking mind altering drugs every day is a special level of stupid

old mate of mine went chronic once...probably 12months or more of abuse. stoned every day. was never the same again, always a complete downer nowadays so ive long since dissassociated myself with him. from what ive heard too he's still the same

A couple of really good friends of mine turned out this way, it's sad. One is pretty heavily medicated for mental illness :(

A couple of people I know still smoke pretty much every day and it doesn't seem to prevent them functioning normally. They are both highly intelligent and could have been doctors/engineers/etc but work menial jobs. It's their choice though I guess.

Last edited:
Yes the roofs that my water tanks get filled up by are a combination of lead, mercury and plutonium

To be fair the first one of those studies says it is only preliminary research and is in no way cause and effect evidence yet.

The second one is on mud snails. I'm not a mud snail.

The Prozac ones are talking about finding levels of Prozac at 1 part per trillion in the water. You could probably find even bloody poison on the planet at concentrations of 1 part per trillion in our drinking water.

If you're cool with drinking estrogen and prozac poisoned water then be my guest
Estrogen has been linked conclusively with lower sperm counts in men, I just linked the top results on Google but I'm sure if you actually looked you'd find something worthwhile

If you're cool with drinking estrogen and prozac poisoned water then be my guest
Estrogen has been linked conclusively with lower sperm counts in men, I just linked the top results on Google but I'm sure if you actually looked you'd find something worthwhile

Like I said you could find almost bloody anything in the water when you get down to concentrations as low as 1 part per trillion.