• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

It's not me! It's my thyroid!

Get those other items i listed tested and might be able to have a more educated discussion. Did you even post the numbers for the other things you got tested?

Let's not mention that I still outweigh you by 4kg, out total you by 30kg and look better than you despite having the worlds worst bone structure for powerlifting and a thyroid that shits out thyroxine faster than an African kid shits out blood after a contracting a great case of ebola simply by not being a pussy and applying exponential efforts in both eating and lifting

EiQ2j.jpg

>u mad bro
I think this is the heaviest we've ever seen you. But I'm still prettier than you.

Mad as a madcow, bro.

Get those other items i listed tested and might be able to have a more educated discussion. Did you even post the numbers for the other things you got tested?

I don't have the results because when I was in the waiting room, there was a power cut and the entire district lost electricity. True story
I'll see what direction the doctor wants to take this at the next check up. I may be on the anti-hypers for up to a year before removing them to see if there is improvement so don't hold your breath

> gains 1kg per calendar year while bulking
> blames it on thyroid issue and has received meds
> doesnt have results of thyroid diagnosis due to supposed powercut

O-okay

Am i doing it right?

Nah the doctor went over it all with me lol
Just couldn't have a copy of the results

and yes that is right
>still a newfag tho

My cousin has an under active thyroid that was diagnosed during his HSC exams many years ago. He has been on medication ever since and will be for life. Auto immune diseases are not a good thing, at all.

Oni, once it is under control, you should make good progress.

Is it thyroid or war with your blood cells? If u are diagnosed with thyroid cut the fluoride (tap water) toothpaste ect and u will c a good result with hypo or slow true story my old mans mate weaned of meds in 6 months from stripping tap water and fluoride free toothpaste

Hidden Danger in Your Drinking Water and Toothpaste / Fluoride and Fluoridated Water's Link to Thyroid Disease

Just one of many studies and if u got red blood cell problems b12 n iron should help .. I prefer a holistic approach to medicine personally. I find the prescription med business to focused on rushing in untried meds for $$$ not health reasons..

I only drink rain water due to the estrogen, prozac and god knows what else is the water supply that the government doesn't bother to filter out. The problem is that my immune system is attacking my thyroid so the thyroid goes hyperactive

I only drink rain water due to the estrogen, prozac and god knows what else is the water supply that the government doesn't bother to filter out. The problem is that my immune system is attacking my thyroid so the thyroid goes hyperactive

Tried dianabol? It's good for immune system

How much weed do you average per day oni? A bag a week?

Whoa man weed has no adverse side effects (or very little) and their are lots of more harmful drugs e.g. tobacco and alcohol!

Whoa man weed has no adverse side effects (or very little) and their are lots of more harmful drugs e.g. tobacco and alcohol!

It has alot of benefits provided it isn't smoked. . That been said my addictive nature means I give it a wide berth, but once I'm old and retire I'm gonna spend all day getting smashed and swimming in the surf.

Though oni it genuinely could be playing havoc with your weight gain
Cones and cigarettes used to silupercharge my metabolism I could eat anything