• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

It's not me! It's my thyroid!

You know a quick look at my log would give you an accurate overview of my training so that you don't have to guess wrongly what it looks like
Doing a fluffy.... cant be bothered with my not wording something 100% correctly and it being fucked around....

Check above, thats where you say it in bolt :)

bold :p

yes, days where I think I wish I didn't have to eat, for sure. Because just can't muster up an appetite or force it down enough to meet what is supposed to be my daily intake.

But not all the time! And it doesn't mean I don't love to eat. Nor that my love of cooking is the cause.

:)

context lol

That feel when my immune system is so alpha it's attacking my thyroid
on 15mg a day of carbimazole and going back for a assessment in 2 months

I think the doctor is a retard prescribing anti-thyroid drugs for an autoimmune disease though so I'm getting a second opinion from my dad. Hurr durr im going to treat the symptoms instead of the cause

My white blood cells / immune system are fighting my thyroid and trying to destroy it because it doesn't think it's a part of my body. So my thyroid is producing a shitload more thyroxine than it should be. If left untreated I eventually go hnnnnnnnnnnng like the holy zyzz. Resting HR is up at 90BPM

carbimazole stops my thyroid from being a ******

Itll be pretty funny if it is his thyroid. He'll get it sorted then bulk up to 100kg and get his lifts good then we'll have to hang shit on RyanF as he's the next smallest.
I feel lucky knowing that it wasn't 0ni's thyroid. I'm safe for another week.

Let's not mention that on NYE I weighed in at 65.9kg.... But I'm back to bulking now, and unlike 0ni, my bulks actually include an increase in bodyweight.

WHen you got your T3 done as part of your bloods, did you also get reverseT3 , cortisol, prolactin etc? That might tell an interesting story.

Let's not mention that on NYE I weighed in at 65.9kg.... But I'm back to bulking now, and unlike 0ni, my bulks actually include an increase in bodyweight.

You need to man up :)

My white blood cells / immune system are fighting my thyroid and trying to destroy it because it doesn't think it's a part of my body. So my thyroid is producing a shitload more thyroxine than it should be. If left untreated I eventually go hnnnnnnnnnnng like the holy zyzz. Resting HR is up at 90BPM

carbimazole stops my thyroid from being a ******

I see. Thanks for the clarification, I think I have the opposite, as I just put on weight so freaking easy:cool:

Let's not mention that I still outweigh you by 4kg, out total you by 30kg and look better than you despite having the worlds worst bone structure for powerlifting and a thyroid that shits out thyroxine faster than an African kid shits out blood after a contracting a great case of ebola simply by not being a pussy and applying exponential efforts in both eating and lifting

EiQ2j.jpg

>u mad bro

WHen you got your T3 done as part of your bloods, did you also get reverseT3 , cortisol, prolactin etc? That might tell an interesting story.

No I got thyroid, red and white blood cells and something random like phosphorus

I see. Thanks for the clarification, I think I have the opposite, as I just put on weight so freaking easy:cool:

Lucky you lol

in for fat 0ni in 3 months time.

Hopefully not that either, I should just be able to out-train being a fatass in any case and cutting is easy. I'm praying that with the decreased T3 levels gives me increased appetite by any stretch. If I'm really lucky the droogs im on now will treat the problem and that will be that. If I'm unlucky then the thyroid gets nuked

tbh when it comes to cutting I'm just going to go on the Apex Predator diet that Jamie Lewis dictates and take albuterol. Then I still get to eat as much as I can but lose weight