• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

It's not me! It's my thyroid!

Eg. Just looked up the EPA has the safe level for arsenic in drinking water at 10000 parts per trillion.

Like I said you could find almost bloody anything in the water when you get down to concentrations as low as 1 part per trillion.

If it's enough to kill wildlife then it's enough to have an effect on the human body
The low sperm count is males is certainly true as well.

10,000 parts per trillion is still worse than no parts per trillion.
No reason not to drink filtered rain water, it's the best thing for you and tastes awesome anyway

10,000 parts per trillion is still worse than no parts per trillion.
No reason not to drink filtered rain water, it's the best thing for you and tastes awesome anyway

Oni, every fucking thing is a poison what matters is the dose.

No matter what you drink or eat you are always ingesting small doses of chemicals that are dangerous at much higher doses.
Eg Brazil nuts contain small amounts of radiation.

Test your fucking rain water and see what chemicals you find at the parts per trillion concentrations.

The worst than can happen to rainwater is chemical emissions from passing traffic. Considering I don't live in an urban or even suburban area that is very small. The estrogen in tap water is very high though and does cause increased risk of cancers and lower sperm counts. That alone is enough for me

I'm not even going to begin to discuss that. It's complete bullshit and I can guarantee 100% that anything I smoke is organic

I haven't smoked cannabis in a few months now. Since September maybe. I've been smoking some legal alternative since then once or twice a week but am taking a break from it as it's really psychedelic / dissociative and doing that often isn't good for brain health. A few times I'd smoke before I went to bed as the hallucinations were really good in the dark and I'd fall out of bed and think that the bed had broken and I'd fallen through the floor and try to do something about it but not be able to work out which way I was facing as it was dark. I'd try and figure it out and I'd start tripping even harder and it would just look like I was somewhere else. Then at about 2am I'd wake up on the floor half in my wardrobe, cold as shit because the window was open and ashes fucking everywhere. Way to much of a headtrip to do this shit often
Post of the Year so far IMO Poni. :D

Yes the roofs that my water tanks get filled up by are a combination of lead, mercury and plutonium

Fuck I'd rather water filterd through a 78 corolla's radiator than water through those bird shit laced gutters mate...so u got diagnosed yet?

Fuck I'd rather water filterd through a 78 corolla's radiator than water through those bird shit laced gutters mate...so u got diagnosed yet?

In case you're new to the internet, that was sarcasm