• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I now believe in personal trainers

Jesus fuqn christ noobs..thanks plenty for that mate....get me a bucket. That was the fastest closing down of a browser window I've ever done.....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, get me a second bucket.

now I've got to delete that off my history page before my wife thinks I really am a homo, shiiittt

You spin me right round baby right round......aaarrgggh,,third bucket

I hope you're not talking 86 schlong revolutions, cos if you are you need help my friend.

I shut that thing down about 0.018 seconds after I saw it and still have that image in my head...how could you count it?

My first session with the Pt

He wanted to test my 1rpm with a 4 sec negative.
It was a close grip bench press. managed to pull 102.5

Got me to do squats on the semi fit ball

Seems I have weak hammies compared to quads and am fast twitch type 2 physique. Meaning I handle intensity over volume for growth

Im going to juice the fuck out of my self get lean then go to a gym and be like i have PHD's and do u want to look like me?

Well sir stanfd on this fit ball lol

Lol take it easy guys I'm only going for 3 sessions see how it is. If he starts hocking his supps I'm outta there.