• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I now believe in personal trainers

TTt I got 3 discounted sessions with my gym as part of renewing so I got to choose one personsl trainer i liked as if I was at a takeaway store. So I asked questions about stuff.

Edit - we don't need more trolls plenty of em already here whoooooring my thread. Lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_WlbaagbBc]YouTube - Boxxy Returns - 2010[/ame]

- i hope this works. Boxxy has actually started selling her stuff to fund her college degree.

fuck you man. I shit you not - I sit on youtube and neg anyone who makes a sexual comment about boxxy.

1244348395376.gif

Last edited:
Sweet zombie jesus. What the fuck did I just watch Oli?! I wanted to brain myself within the first 3 words...yet...I couldn't look away!

Also to keep this thread on track:
Steroids
Bitch Tits
Guidos
Douchey Trainers
Man Crush
Swindling
Chicken Legs
Hypocracy

Did I miss anything?

1 week Ban for not knowing the /b/ queen!

Sweet zombie jesus. What the fuck did I just watch Oli?! I wanted to brain myself within the first 3 words...yet...I couldn't look away!

Boxxy is a 12/10. She deserves infinitely more attention than a pt who tacks back work onto his chest day...

I barely go onto the interweb. I'm not upto date with retarded youtube video's, I'm sorry man! I'm too busy having a life, but I'll try harder next time. Promise.

Also what is she, like 12?

Steroids
Bitch Tits
Guidos
Douchey Trainers
Man Crush
Swindling
Chicken Legs
Hypocracy

Did I miss anything?

And bisexuality

Now it's complete