• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I now believe in personal trainers

Ceffpoo, can I meet you trainer too, I need some pointers to finally get down to 90kg. Stuck around 94 lately?

Ceffpoo, can I meet you trainer too, I need some pointers to finally get down to 90kg. Stuck around 94 lately?

your just trying to steal him away from me!!! :mad:

Im just going to try him out but not his supps. See how i go. report back.

This PT's claims are pretty outlandish - just as an example Shelby Starnes of Troponin Nutrition who works with top level bodybuilders and powerlifters doesn't even claim results like that, and he's right on the cutting edge. Not to mention those claims aren't compatible with human physiology.

Just for reference - Shelby posted up a few of his client transformations in his log over at EFTS.

Scroll down to 'Shelbys client showcase' to see the others.

EliteFTS - Superior Products and Knowledge for Lifters, Athletes, Coaches, and Trainers

I agree .

ITT: Fat people with fat people sympathies.

This:

zyzz.jpg

Or GTFO

Last edited:
I need some pointers to finally get down to 90kg. Stuck around 94 lately?

Mr Shrekola, maybe time for some cardio for you mate? I know it's a 4 letter word to you, but what've you got to lose aside from a few kgs?

I recommend a tried and tested manoeuvre I like to call the DKD FatSmasher. You do walking bodyweight lunges supersetted with body weight shrugs. You'll need to alternate the lunges. Bit tricky at first but I have faith in you big man. Left leg lunge, up, bodyweight shrug, right leg lunge, up, bodyweight shrug. Yeah!! Altogether now!!

All you need is a bit of space, a solid attitude, and some MC Hammer pump-ass music in the background. Go get em tiger.

Kesha's a ladyboy.

Oli does seem to have lots of gay pics at his finger tips ready to be posted on forums. :p

That's a great transformation in the Shelby's client showcase.

Mr Shrekola, maybe time for some cardio for you mate? I know it's a 4 letter word to you, but what've you got to lose aside from a few kgs?

I recommend a tried and tested manoeuvre I like to call the DKD FatSmasher. You do walking bodyweight lunges supersetted with body weight shrugs. You'll need to alternate the lunges. Bit tricky at first but I have faith in you big man. Left leg lunge, up, bodyweight shrug, right leg lunge, up, bodyweight shrug. Yeah!! Altogether now!!

All you need is a bit of space, a solid attitude, and some MC Hammer pump-ass music in the background. Go get em tiger.
Cardio... grrrrrr.. maybe I need to eat a little bit less now as Morgan suggested.