• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
It's not a laughing matter. It's a disease that's most prevalent amongst arse injecting poofters. Who then pass it onto someone else who then winds up infecting someone innocent. The biggest incubators for the disease are the arses of gays.

I had two good friends, who helped me out heaps in my life, who died of AIDS in early 1990s; and yes they were gay.

Say what you like, but don't expect me to take you seriously.

funny-pros-cons-boys-girls.jpg

Pic broken

I had two good friends, who helped me out heaps in my life, who died of AIDS in early 1990s; and yes they were gay.

Say what you like, but don't expect me to take you seriously.

Do you wear gloves when you train and not practice statistics?

did your gay friends donate blood anywhere?

have you had a blood transfusion recently?

Maybe I am extreme today and can't make up my mind whether I'm an anti capitalist red or have reverted to being right wing despot.

i went south on a moggy hunting trip. I saw nothing and the rain made the little buggers hide in the dense mallee scrub. Last night we drove home with the shits over this and also because I have a three gun match to shoot tomorrow. My desire for death of feral things has not been satisfied. Everything I see now is feral through my eyes.

on Friday I learnt of an iron ore company's demise. I had been a nay sayer about that unsustainable company and the cheese dicks who run it for some time. I know some ordinary folk who were roped into the dream either with jobs or having invested life savings.

Mining company promoters are often cheese dicks and degenerates. Hundreds of families will be wiped out financially because of bullshit and promises from smirking suit wearing turds who probably wank each other off over glasses of some fucking Cabernet. None of them know what sustainability or cyclicity means, they didn't live through previous cycles like some of us realists did.

they are the types who pay lip service to all kinds of popular things like equal opportunity, gay marriage and workplace bullying.
as far as I can see there is a smog of degenerate, arse rooting ferals enveloping this country.

you are an absolute fuckwit, tough guy.

Get bullied at school did you?

Well ill I moved between schools nine times as a kid and some of the poofery I was exposed to as a kid gives me different view of life, sunshine. Get some callouses on your hands. You don't want them on your soul.

Do you wear gloves when you train and not practice statistics?

did your gay friends donate blood anywhere?

have you had a blood transfusion recently?

oh and edit: do you know anyone who contracted a blood borne disease because some poof or junkie ****/ same thing donated blood

seriously von, what has being gay got to do with the politics of the world.

There are many gays who are conservatives who are also opposed to do-gooders on many issues.

We are talking about basic rights for gays; why link them to the ills of the world, or your narrow version of all that is supposedly wrong with the world.

I had two good friends, who helped me out heaps in life; killed whales and baby seals, beat up hobos in the street and wiped their arses with pages from Germaine Greer's book; and no, they were not gay.

say what you like [publish as you may/hug nuts with untested lifters] but don't expect me to take you seriously.

Get bullied at school did you?

Well ill I moved between schools nine times as a kid and some of the poofery I was exposed to as a kid gives me different view of life, sunshine. Get some callouses on your hands. You don't want them on your soul.

Bullied me? not really, although there were some incidents of conflict with mates. I mostly hung around with toughest in nay case.

I think it is fair to say that there are good people and assholes that are both gay and straight.

I refuse to generalise; I will leave it to bigots and organisations like the KKK who have nothing better to do but to look for reasons to hate. And von.

seriously von, what has being gay got to do with the politics of the world.

There are many gays who are conservatives who are also opposed to do-gooders on many issues.

We are talking about basic rights for gays; why link them to the ills of the world, or your narrow version of all that is supposedly wrong with the world.

Yep and there are some gays who lift well and even do blokey things that would win my praise and approbation.

but all you rank minority (tiny minority) apologists who want to amend the Marriage Act which is the purview of NORMAL mainstream people, well GO AND GET FUCKED. Why should I accept an amendment to the institution of marriage to appease a group who make up far fewer than five in a thousand?

Because it won't have a negative effect on your life but will have a positive one on someone else's?

My marriage is between my wife and I and someone else's marriage can not change that.

Its not like they're going to bring in a quota and if there isn't enough gay weddings then you'll have to marry your mate instead of your gf to keep it equal.

I was against gay marriage until i realised it has nothing to do with me and moved on.

Remind me what the numbers were when the gay marriage amendment was put to the lower house when labour and the greens controlled the country?

it was 96 to 44 against.

From the representatives we, as a democratic people elected into government. The lower house is a little more to the right now, I dare them to put it up again and then claim that "the majority of Australians" want gay marriage.