• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
gays should be absolute bottom of the list for adoption. if they want kids they shouldnt be cock lovers. no gay couples should be able to adopt a kid over a straight couple. if there is no one else to adopt the child, then ok

I personally find gays to be mentally ill degenerates, and they shouldn't be "married", but what they do behind closed doors is their business, until they start trying to force it onto society as some sort of 'normality'. Marriage is one man, one woman. Not two men, or a man and a goat, or a man and three wives etc.

I don't wish ill will on them, but most that I've met have had obvious mental health issues.

I also don't think gays should have children, IMO children need both a mother and a father in their life, and I feel sorry for those who don't.

sorry if I offend anyone, I realize that bodybuilding tends to attract many gays or closet types.

A lot of gay men I've known have always seemed difficult to deal with. They are like aggressive women, all rights and no responsibilities.

Last edited:
I personally find gays to be mentally ill degenerates, and they shouldn't be "married", but what they do behind closed doors is their business, until they start trying to force it onto society as some sort of 'normality'. Marriage is one man, one woman. Not two men, or a man and a goat, or a man and three wives etc.

I don't wish ill will on them, but most that I've met have had obvious mental health issues.

I also don't think gays should have children, IMO children need both a mother and a father in their life, and I feel sorry for those who don't.

sorry if I offend anyone, I realize that bodybuilding tends to attract many gays or closet types.

I don't know, I think one of the leading PA hierarchy once did a masters study on transexuality. I will see if i can trace it down. Maybe he could come on AusBB and enlighten us.

Wow some of the hate in this is thread is really bad. I'm all for casual bigotry to get a giggle, it's part of been Australian but this is proper hate, the venom you cünts are spewing is on par nazi rhetoric, at least hitler hid behind a thin veil of nationalism you don't even have the decency to do that.

bunch of closeted poofs playing a game of whoever hates the most must be the least gay, you know you'd just be a lot happier if if you gave in and barebacked each other in a public toilet somewhere. Lose control for 15mins and not know where [MENTION=12011]vonfram88[/MENTION]; ends and @wingman; begins.

Ok, the only marriage I'll "support" is my own.

"support" is the wrong word.

Do I feel comfortable with two gay blokes getting married?
To begin with; the thought of gay men sex makes the hairs on my neck stand up, it's like scratching my nails down a blackboard, gay men should be able to respect that.

Two women getting it on?
that is different. I can watch that.

The idea of marriage over the years has been watered down, there are vows, for better or worse, till death do us part...
even normal (men and women) do not honor this, it's a farce, telling everyone you love this person, and you're going to commit to this person for the rest of your life through thick and thin to then divorce, for some stupid reason.

The ripple effect is larger than we like to think.
If you ask me, it's all gone to fuckin hell in a hand basket.

Marriage is the first most important thing we teach to our children, friends and family, and that thing is integrity.

Because of the pressures gay couples face from us, how can they make an honest appraisal of how they feel, not just about themselves, but about a relationship based on the vows a male and female promise to each other their future children, friends and family.

if you get married you'd better think about.

But having said that, who gives a shit, no one else seems to these days, it gets too hard (like most things)you back out.

Brokeback boy out.

OK kunce, I'm coming out.............I think I'm a lesbian.
I must be, cos I love other women, but I'm getting help.

Wow some of the hate in this is thread is really bad. I'm all for casual bigotry to get a giggle, it's part of been Australian but this is proper hate, the venom you cünts are spewing is on par nazi rhetoric, at least hitler hid behind a thin veil of nationalism you don't even have the decency to do that.

bunch of closeted poofs playing a game of whoever hates the most must be the least gay, you know you'd just be a lot happier if if you gave in and barebacked each other in a public toilet somewhere. Lose control for 15mins and not know where @vonfram88; ends and @wingman; begins.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

bunch of closeted poofs playing a game of whoever hates the most must be the least gay, you know you'd just be a lot happier if if you gave in and barebacked each other in a public toilet somewhere. Lose control for 15mins and not know where @vonfram88; ends and @wingman; begins.

Why u tag? No hate from me, I support gay marriage and gave a list of reasons why

Sure let them get married. Not sure why they want to though. Get to drink free piss at all hetero friends weddings but dont have to fork out for one yourself.

As for kids, they can't be any worse parents than the dole bludgers spitting out kids for the baby bonus.

Why u tag? No hate from me, I support gay marriage and gave a list of reasons why

Racist or bigot same shit, hate is hate and your perpetuating.

Bet you don't have the balls to share your views on our indigenous brothers with anyone darker then a shade of cappuccino. Most real racists are just scared bullies.

it is a mental disorder, think about it...

oh, its a "choice", really? its a mental over-ride choice.

how isn't that a personality problem? how does someone NOT find the opposite sex attractive? except if they been abused, then even again, mental instability.

trust me, i know more than you do about this shit.
i'm simply putting the facts on the table.
i don't judge, i don't care, but to deny the facts is ludicrous
it is a type of mental dysfunction, be it from abuse, or something else...

Haha.

So far all or almost all animals species studied for it have found to have animals showing homo behavior. Are they all abused as well.

Why care so much who others are banging.

Haha.

So far all or almost all animals species studied for it have found to have animals showing homo behavior. Are they all abused as well.

Why care so much who others are banging.

dude, your fixation on me needs to stop, either a closet gay or a bully, either, either isn't cool. give up.

dude, your fixation on me needs to stop, either a closet gay or a bully, either, either isn't cool. give up.

No fixation. I just often reply to retarded posts and as it happens many of them seem to be posted by you.

You called me a closet gay. Lol. Oh that hurts. Are we in primary school again.

$10 on Von being a closet fag.
Guns, weightlifting, macho talk...... Seems like a big cover up to me

It's 2015 for Christ sake.....

How's the "supplementation" going, you know all the stuff you deleted from those threads. You are the cover up and I'm calling you out on it. How about we put up some more screen shots of your deleted boasts about your involvement with things you now want to conceal?

I think you have the homoerotic fixation, you do seem to be fond of lots of little pricks.

How's the "supplementation" going, you know all the stuff you deleted from those threads. You are the cover up and I'm calling you out on it. How about we put up some more screen shots of your deleted boasts about your involvement with things you now want to conceal?

I think you have the homoerotic fixation, you do seem to be fond of lots of little pricks.

Did I hit a nerve?
It's ok mate, I accept you for who you are.

Supplements are going well.
50mg zinc per day, creatine and my banana muscle milks! Yummo

So I disapprove of the rank minority GLBT movement trying to muscle in on the Marriage Act and generally abhor the waste of public resources that have been directed towards their lifestyle choice. Sexual preference has somehow become a human right, you know it's like food and water and freedom from violence, freedom of religion etc......seriously?

Our parliament has shown no support for amendment to the Marriage Act. It was defeated by a huge margin in the lower house by our elected members of parliament. If put again today, the result will be the same.

I don't feel it is appropriate for any of you pro-amendment sycophants to label me a bigot or a nazi. My positive stance on tolerance for religions that other boofheads on this forum like to denigrate is well known. I support and am involved in initiatives for the improvement of the appalling conditions caused by us on our indigenous population.

I abhor the way our Government presently treats refugees. One in six Aussies were not born here. This is a nation founded on cultural diversity. (

GLBT is not a nation or creed, it is a sexual preference and some of the wording under the vast array of anti discrimination law describes it as that. Don't shoot me I'm just the messenger.

by the way I have a conventional marriage, nearly 20 years with three kids who make good life choices. Hands of the marriage act. One half of one percent of the population should not be allowed to exert influence over the marriage act.

No fixation. I just often reply to retarded posts and as it happens many of them seem to be posted by you.

You called me a closet gay. Lol. Oh that hurts. Are we in primary school again.

so for no reason you dig up posts from many pages ago, to target me? you got some weird fixation dude. soz man i don't go for guy's.