• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
[MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION];

Nicolas+Cage+Laugh+GIF.gif

Nope just bald members ;)

You bi-curious Spartacus? Wanna come hold the camera one night.. Maybe sip on a few wines. Join in the fun. See where the evening takes us?

Don't write yourself off..

Had some fun with Gerry before he got shit-canned.

Made him do some NASTY shit. Shit that would make a sailor blush.

I said if he didn't, I'd let Dave know where he was living.

divided issue 8-6 at moment.

We need bazza and fadi to contribute.

can easily turn the tide on the opinion polls. Do what one of the lefties did in an online parliamentary poll on the matter - apparently 65% of people want gay marriage to happen. 90% of the votes in that poll came from the same IP address.

Or the surveys where the sample was people hanging out at street front cafés during the day. It also found that an overwhelming majority supported gay marriage. Just ask the chai latte drinkers.

ok, can you rig it to make AusBB members look even more tolerant, just to piss von off more?

Just always be honest in your opinions. If that pisses someone off then thats their problem not yours. If they notice they're unique in their opinion, sometimes they'll question it if intelligent enough.

yes, I am all for integrity of polls and people truthfully expressing their ideas.

TBH, I don't know why anyone needs a marriage certificate to prove their commitment to a relationship, and am amused that some get angry over gays having such rights.

Nope. Don't tolerate faggosympathisers. Let them also die of AIDS. Better still, let them die out anyway aren't they "born that way" so as not to procreate?

Or or let them carry on and buy shares in a company that manufactures nappies for rectal incontinence.