• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Do you support Gay Marriage?

• Total voters
Oooooh.............them is bogan words.........from kunce that still think Levi's are cool..........and haven't nailed anything above a 7 in a decade.

So all you blokes who voted "Yes", is that because you're considering it in the future or have considered it in the past?

Wasn't it Paul Keating that said

Two poofs and a cocker spaniel don't make a family.

Can you imagine the shit fight if our pm said that today lol

Did not have the courage to ask my cuz, but do you think there's poo on your knob when you screw someone up the bum?

Any straight dudes into anal who can confirm/deny?

Tried anal once.

Out of necessity.
[MENTION=12409]Sir El Stiffy[/MENTION]; I didn't even get the tip in and it hurt too much for both of us. Not even the tip.

Hi guys. My lover Dave and I live in Perth. He works in I.T. and is into Powerlifting. We plan on moving to Adelaide shortly because he wants to start a business. When we move to Adelaide we'll be getting married if the laws allow it.

Yes [MENTION=15762]El Testicle[/MENTION]; Dave loves a bit of poo on his willy.

giphy.gif