• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fuck they have done well to clear up the ground, I drive past the place all the time and I swear it wasn't that long ago there were massive mounds of dirt and trucks driving over the playing area and I thought it would be fucked until they finished the new stands.

fucking hell, Abul Husan made his test debut against the West Indies the other day, batting at number 10 he snashed 113 runs off 123 balls. Put on nearly 200 for the 9th wicket.

He's picked as a bowler. Bowling figures in Windies first innings were 0/113. Net gain of zero.

Fucking lol....

fucking hell, Abul Husan made his test debut against the West Indies the other day, batting at number 10 he snashed 113 runs off 123 balls. Put on nearly 200 for the 9th wicket.

He's picked as a bowler. Bowling figures in Windies first innings were 0/113. Net gain of zero.

Fucking lol....

Shiiiiiit. Hahahah, great stats!

Fuck me, what a finish I love test cricket...

Faf was in unbelievable and sjddle through his heart at it he looked wrecked

Great test, although a little pissed the Aussie couldnt close it out...

ON reflection i really think SA could have won it or at least given it a good shake if they had of taken a few of the runs which were on offer quite regularly that they chose not to take.

Great test, although a little pissed the Aussie couldnt close it out...

ON reflection i really think SA could have won it or at least given it a good shake if they had of taken a few of the runs which were on offer quite regularly that they chose not to take.

If they hadn't have lost the early wickets they would have made a go of.it I reckon..

Just throwing it out there...
MJ to play in Perth and have a blinder like he did against the Poms there a couple of years ago.

Definately MJ's last hope, if he fails he will never be looked at again to play for Australia regardless of how he bowls at state level.

If they hadn't have lost the early wickets they would have made a go of.it I reckon..

Yeh if wade had taken the catch off du plessis we would have won! What was he doing up at the stumps to hilfy?? It's a miracle if you take a catch off a quick that close. Maybe Haddin could be back for the tests vs Sri Lanka?
Great game, the last hour was unreal.

As for Mitchell Johnson, I always liked him, hope he gets some wickets and he can throw the bat too!

I think MJ has to play...he is a like for like for Pattinson, he might just be the wild strike bowler they missed in Adelaide. And just as handy with the bat.
I'm all for Wade being in the side...Haddin's keeping was terrible before he went out of the side....

About time, but yes he was a great player who played one season too long.

Mitchell Stark has to be named in the team after being 12th man for both tests. If MJ is parachuted in, it would be bullshit.

About time, but yes he was a great player who played one season too long.

Mitchell Stark has to be named in the team after being 12th man for both tests. If MJ is parachuted in, it would be bullshit.

Siddle and Hilfy aren't going to back up so most of those bowlers will get a run.

Punter will probably bat for hours now and prove that he could go on. Hope he does anyway, he deserves to go out with his head up.

I heard Siddle was playing, didn't know about Hilffy. In that case good luck to MJ, at least he adds depth to the batting.

On another note when's Tim Paine gone get selected. He was the new keeper until the thumb injury. Potential captain as well.