• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You could tell from Clarke's behaviour at the press conference that he was genuinely upset and felt bad about being one the blokes who had to give Punter the tap on the shoulder.

As for Punter's replacement, I'd go with Usie. He should never have been dropped. Probably the best technician out there and was one of the few to score any runs in tricky situations in South Africa last year. Will be a great player in the years to come.

Hughes is in great touch and seems to have worked out the kinks in his game, but I'd like to see him continue to dominate domestically for a little while longer- at least this whole season. Bobby Q, to me, has reached his maximum potential and will never be a match-winner at test level. While I think he'd go alright, he's not an investment in the future.

Honestly, what the fuck is going on with selections for this Perth Test? Are the selectors mad. They have dropped our 2 best bowlers (Hilfy ranked 7, Siddle 12 in ICC rankings) to replace them with debutants or mediocre performers.

We've gone from an Adelaide test where we had Quiney, Hussey, Warner and Clarke bowling on the last day to an attack for Perth that will have 6 bowlers:

Johnson, Starc, Hazelwood, Watson, Hastings and Lyon.

Bizarre, we have gone from no allrounders to 2.

I dont think the selectors had a choice in dropping them, Siddle was out on his feet after Perth and i just dont think he came up in time, i think Hilfie was roughly in the same boat but not as bad as Sids.

SA started with 2 early wickets. All set up for Ponting to get a big one.
My money's on Hussey to top score.

Nah he's gone. LOL. Another horrible shot. Retirement can't come soon enough, he's making a fool of himself lately with his inability to score runs.

Bahahahah suck shit Ponting... That is all...

46/6 well batted Aussie... Good thing you talked yourself up last night a put being on top

Once again punter with a score in the 0-5 range just like i was talking about a couple of days ago

yeah, all downhill since i posted good match. Looks a bit one-sided now, but one must live in hope.

They are a great side south africa; they beat england in england and england just won a test in India

yeah, all downhill since i posted good match. Looks a bit one-sided now, but one must live in hope.

They are a great side south africa; they beat england in england and england just won a test in India

Aussie could bat very well... But unless they get kallis and amla this morning they are looking at 500 plus