• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah, it hurts to admit it but he is easily the best cricketer since Bradman. Averaging 57 with the bat and 300 test wickets. Make Ponting, Tendulkar, Lara, Richards all look a class below.

Aussie really struggling. We are a class below the South Africans.

Sure are. Our bowlers need to pitch it up! Also hardly any of the balls would have hit the stumps!!! Hilfenhaus couldn't swing a cat. Starc should have played!
Hopefully Clarke and Cowan can pile it on today!
It was great watching the cricket and having it on the radio in the car. Summer is close!!!!

Yeah, it hurts to admit it but he is easily the best cricketer since Bradman. Averaging 57 with the bat and 300 test wickets. Make Ponting, Tendulkar, Lara, Richards all look a class below.

I think the above are still probably better batsmen, but what he can do with the ball makes him a more valuable player... Ponting, Tendulakr, Lara etc could take the game away from you in a session... Kallis never really did that with the bat...

Aussie really struggling. We are a class below the South Africans.

They have the best bowling attack in the world right now... all bowlers sub 30 average and all bowl quick, but differently.

Warner carved up! Good for him! Clarke is on fire this year too.
South Africa will struggle without Kallis and now Steyne has gone off...

Fuck that was a good ball that got Punter. Poor bugger. I felt for him left on all fours in the middle of the wicket like that.

This series has been a surprise to me. I thought we were a class behind the Saffas too but since the end of their first innings they haven't done anything exciting. The Aussies have batted better than I thought too, 4 hundreds and 2 doubles in two innings against a pretty strong attack.

I'm interested in people's opinions on injuries. Are they just bad luck or an indicator of poor fitness? Watto is always broken but the Saffas have lost at least 3 now, are they unlucky or underprepared?

Fuck that was a good ball that got Punter. Poor bugger. I felt for him left on all fours in the middle of the wicket like that.

This series has been a surprise to me. I thought we were a class behind the Saffas too but since the end of their first innings they haven't done anything exciting. The Aussies have batted better than I thought too, 4 hundreds and 2 doubles in two innings against a pretty strong attack.

I'm interested in people's opinions on injuries. Are they just bad luck or an indicator of poor fitness? Watto is always broken but the Saffas have lost at least 3 now, are they unlucky or underprepared?

Over trained in the gym and under trained on the field.. bowlers are only allowed to bowl 60balls per day in the acadamies, how does that replicate test cricket..

Sports science has gone too far into cricket with bowlers being forced to bowl to bio mechanical blueprint of what they think is a good action, not what the bowlers body has done for the last 10 year's that's why they break down..

Clarke's innings was an epic. 200 at nearly a run a ball. This guy has some serious talent and doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Yeah great days cricket yesterday, 4 100's in one day including a double ton and nearly 500 runs in total is pretty epic, although I am wondering if this was a little bit to do with the batter paradise of wicket.

Yeah great days cricket yesterday, 4 100's in one day including a double ton and nearly 500 runs in total is pretty epic, although I am wondering if this was a little bit to do with the batter paradise of wicket.

We'll see this afternoon or tomorrow morning.. Kallis will bat apparently, stand a deliver century I reckon..

Panning out like another classic Adelaide oval test...massive first innings scores...struggle for 150 on a crumbling wicket in the last innings...Best wicket in Aus I reckon

Today should be a ripper day, Clarky just out though.
If Australia can get some quick wickets it will be on.
Will be good when Watson is up to scratch, I think him and Warner firing would make a great pair.

Today should be a ripper day, Clarky just out though.
If Australia can get some quick wickets it will be on.
Will be good when Watson is up to scratch, I think him and Warner firing would make a great pair.

I don't think they both should be opening though... they are both too erratic.. need a traditional opener at the other end me thinks..

I reckon Warner would be suited to 3 or 4 with Watson, let him play his natural game and rattle the bowling side.