• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Word is that both Hilf and Siddle haven't recovered and will sit out. MJ and Starc will both play along with Hazlewood or Hastings. They better go with Hazlewood- Hastings offers nothing.

What I don't understand is that Watsons replacement was a batter (Quiney)and not an all rounder but they won't pick Watson unless he can do both. Selectors should've went for Hastings initially who is an all rounder or MacDonald. Moons. Imagine if they had an all rounder in Adelaide, they more than likely win. The extra bowler would've been ideal.

Punter's average speaks for itself, the amount of 50's and 100's speak for themselves...So he lost the ashes a few times...people are quick to forget what a great team Waugh had at his disposal...and how shit the Poms were

Aussie cricket followers are hard to please...it wasn't that long ago that everyone was calling for Hussey's head!! And Clarke a couple years before that.
I'm glad Punter has called it quits now though...he will go out style I hope! :)

Because he have an interview to Mark Taylor during Adelaide test and said he wanted to play on as long as he was getting selected. What changed in 3 days? He was tapped on the shoulder for sure.

Definately given the tap on the shoulder, as much as I love Punter in his prime I really think he should have called it quits a couple of years back, he has really done nothing for a good couple of years, maybe one ton during this time...

Was a great player and always seemed like an awesome guy. Hope he enjoys retirement!!
Who do you reckon will replace him!??
Hughes
Khawaja
Watson
Quiney
McDonald
Marsh
Any bolters??