• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Craze

the money you spent on craze could have been spent on something that actually worked like steroids
not necessarily about dem gains Poni. You drink, you take drugs? (look who I'm talking too:D).
Its about productivity and quality of life (enjoyment). I know when I take a preworkout I have a host of things lined up post workout to do, all being done while getting a nice little bzzzzz. A bit like the dude who likes a beer or two whilst working around the house, although this is more effective.

Like most things in life its about Maths; weighing up the pros versus cons. A PWO once or twice a week may not be so bad.

Last edited:
If you think long term amphetamine use is better than long term steron abuse you're deluding yourself

Just sayin

If you think long term amphetamine use is better than long term steron abuse you're deluding yourself

Just sayin
Craze is the only PWO with suspected links to Amphetamine. Even Stim free other PWOs I've used give a bit of a feeling of energy and well being. Not long term use anyways.

Why you no use the quote or mention function Poni?

Craze is the only PWO with suspected links to Amphetamine. Even Stim free other PWOs I've used give a bit of a feeling of energy and well being. Not long term use anyways.

Why you no use the quote or mention function Poni?

They all contain substituted amphetamines lol
The current one is phenethylamine. It's actually pretty "good" for you this time, screwing my argument but the government will ban this one as well and another terrible one will appear like DMAA before it

They all contain substituted amphetamines lol
The current one is phenethylamine. It's actually pretty "good" for you this time, screwing my argument but the government will ban this one as well and another terrible one will appear like DMAA before it
what about Dendrobium Poni? Isn't a vasoconstrictor like DMAA and caffeine and Dendrobium has health benefits according to the Chinese.

P.S. Mightn't be the PEA in Craze but that's a discussion for another day.

Glory be to God. Guess what I got delivered today. Spot on! :)
@Undercover; @Jungman; hope you guys like Berry Lemonade. They said they were out of Pineapple, and Berry Lemonade turned up. Best of luck fellas.

*safely tucked away for those occasions. Out of site out of mind*

Glory be to God. Guess what I got delivered today. Spot on! :)
@Undercover; @Jungman; hope you guys like Berry Lemonade. They said they were out of Pineapple, and Berry Lemonade turned up. Best of luck fellas.

*safely tucked away for those occasions. Out of site out of mind*

Holy shit....I'm raging! Fuming...SP gonna get a kunt of an email...

Holy shit....I'm raging! Fuming...SP gonna get a kunt of an email...
these emails you keep sending em Undies, your package is going to come wrapped in fluro with big bold Niko "please inspect". Think Shrek created a monster.

Just kiddin, best of luck.

these emails you keep sending em Undies, your package is going to come wrapped in fluro with big bold Niko "please inspect". Think Shrek created a monster.

Just kiddin, best of luck.

Lesson learned here: don't be a tight arse and pay the extra $7 for FedEx....fuck you USPS......

Lesson learned here: don't be a tight arse and pay the extra $7 for FedEx....fuck you USPS......
pretty sure it'll come. They just take the slow boat via mainland China that's all. USPS has taken 2-3 weeks for me in the past, coming from the States.

Did you question SP about the delay in arriving. Mine was sent on the 8th and arrived today the 11th.

Sounds like shit might be getting very real some time next week over in the States.;)

pretty sure it'll come. They just take the slow boat via mainland China that's all. USPS has taken 2-3 weeks for me in the past, coming from the States.

Did you question SP about the delay in arriving. Mine was sent on the 8th and arrived today the 11th.

Should have requested bird and stalk delivery, would have been here by now.

Have you tried the Pina yet?

The trouble with the Pina is that I get tempted to go for a second and a third just like with the real thing heh..

Should have requested bird and stalk delivery, would have been here by now.

Have you tried the Pina yet?
nope, got one of them, its tucked away. The rest they sent are Berry Lemonade :(

I wanted Pineapple and Pina!