• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Craze

I think most people were aware it had that stuff in it. I should hope anyway.

Head Kunce

those of you buying overseas from SP better get in quick, they will not be selling Craze after July 5 apparently.
[MENTION=10084]Jungman[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION];
@anyotherkunce;

Sp?? I was looking to order some craze but don't want to pay $70 on eBay

OK you Crazy Kunce, anyone having any trouble with receiving orders. Anykunce received their shit yet?

nah. He fooked up my order apparently, on its way thicky.
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; did you try Craze to cure your Gastro. I had an upset tumtum before. Going to hit Squats so took 2 scoops Craze, tumtum cured.

Craze cures all ills.

OK you Crazy Kunce, anyone having any trouble with receiving orders. Anykunce received their shit yet?

Still waiting for a reply. However it is 3am over there. Hopefully when I wake up all my fears will be erased with a nice email.

nah. He fooked up my order apparently, on its way thicky.
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; did you try Craze to cure your Gastro. I had an upset tumtum before. Going to hit Squats so took 2 scoops Craze, tumtum cured.

Craze cures all ills.
nah, wouldn't want to waste that juicy stuff. Didn't eat so no traan no Craze.

No TV and Craze make Shrek Crazeeee

Now this is getting retarded. I ordered this 10 days ago. 5 days ago I sent them an email that I'd received no notifications of package sent, they respond with "sorry I'll send it right away".

Email just came in of package being sent: WTF!

1. Shoddy service.
2. Lying bastards.

@Undercover; @Jungman; @D4V3; any notifications for you guys?

Last edited:
Nothing. Just an email last week having to change my order. I have replied asking for shipping details etc, confirmation but nothing yet. Just emailed threatening them.

Last edited:
"I know McFLy!!!"
[MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION];

Holy Shit got a reply within a few minutes.

"This has shipped for you, I will get you the tracking info."

See all that was needed was a rude email written in the tone of a complete and utter Kunce and you get action.

That's why I wanna be Head Kunce one day. [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; #wouldbeproud

A true Head Kunce in the making right there. Much impressed [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION];

wow these guys must have been inundated with orders once the word went out about the craze! I didnt get any issues receiving it at all. But no email notifications for me though, the package just came a week after I placed my order.

wow these guys must have been inundated with orders once the word went out about the craze! I didnt get any issues receiving it at all. But no email notifications for me though, the package just came a week after I placed my order.

Same with my first order. I think they are just snowed under now. Still not hard to send an automated email or something. I had to prompt them that they no longer had pineapple after L.P.S told me and change my order.