• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Craze

Did you ever try the Apple Pie @L.P.S.; ?

th

not me. Pretty good hey?

Vaguely. Was long time ago.
Didn't he get his cawk stuck in zipper also or was that another movie?

Head Kunce

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374223777.608099.jpg

Got a little excited seeing this at the door...then

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374223805.199779.jpg

Yeah Baby!
[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION] [MENTION=10084]Jungman[/MENTION];

That looks exactly like the package that I got! Was delighted max when I opened it up and realised what it was.. workouts have been craaazy every since :D

Hey we finally got some stock in for Craze.

This offer is only valid for the next 15 orders:
Driven Sports Craze

Discount code: CRAZE15

All other products you can receive a 10% discount with coupon code: TAKEOFF10

I really don't like PEA or dendrobium.
I've ordered a shitload of these as samples and been trying them all.
I don't like any of them. They make me feel anxious and I get stuck in thought loops. It's like I want to do something (normally helping someone) and then I get a doubt about doing it and feel anxious about not wanting to do it. It's terrible

Honestly, if you're going to import these products you're best off importing ephedrine or ephedra plant to chew. If customs check the parcel, it's going to get seized anyway so you're best off just getting ephedrine. Don't get pseudoephedrine.

thought loops? anxious?
What kinda Craze did you end up drinking lmao..

When I take Craze I get none of this. More like calm, focused, determined energy with lots of stamina to boot.

Obviously ephedrine will do the job 10x better but the problem with that is it's very hard to dose correctly (theres a fine line between functional and recreational), plus the noodle dick effect sucks pretty hard (no pun intended).

I really don't like PEA or dendrobium.
I've ordered a shitload of these as samples and been trying them all.
I don't like any of them. They make me feel anxious and I get stuck in thought loops. It's like I want to do something (normally helping someone) and then I get a doubt about doing it and feel anxious about not wanting to do it. It's terrible

Wow, i read this and it blew my mind, I get the same kind of effects mate, ive always just thought it was due to training fasted and possibly low blood sugar or some shit but i know i did used to get it when i didnt train fasted sometimes as well so go figure... Thought loops is an interesting way to describe it haha i like it

thought loops? anxious?
What kinda Craze did you end up drinking lmao..

When I take Craze I get none of this. More like calm, focused, determined energy with lots of stamina to boot.

Obviously ephedrine will do the job 10x better but the problem with that is it's very hard to dose correctly (theres a fine line between functional and recreational), plus the noodle dick effect sucks pretty hard (no pun intended).

Different people react differently to drugs
I don't see what the issue with ephedrine is, it's not that hard to dose at all lol. Just start low and work up to 50mg

Different people react differently to drugs
I don't see what the issue with ephedrine is, it's not that hard to dose at all lol. Just start low and work up to 50mg

Yeah spot on about reactions differing. Craze has no adverse side effects for me (yet!). As for ephedrine, wouldn't go there again if you paid me. I took it years back in a 'leisure' capacity and went off my head. My brain goes a million miles an hour at the best of times; add ephedrine into the mix and it was really bad.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Do some users of ephedrine get the crash effect as it wears off like you get from pretrainers?

1mr made me super depresso to the point where i just stopped using it.