• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Craze

Around the $70 mark on ebay, almost doubled since the ban lol which is fair enough.
Some supplement stores in Melbourne had stock and were selling for close to $100 :/

I heard Craze was good, didnt get to try it. Managed to get myself some D-Stunner, great stuff but I hear thats now banned too? whats with them banning all the good stuff?

Craze. Is good shot man. Still got tubs stashed away. 2 scoops is Crazzzeeee

Head Kunce

Isn't BN's Pre-Workout 101 a similar formula, cheaper alternative?

Isn't BN's Pre-Workout 101 a similar formula, cheaper alternative?

IMO - No.

I was using Craze for a while, worked my way up to 2 - 2.5 scoops before I became used to the buzz and it slowly stopped being as effective.

Then had the BN 101 which recommended a 12g serve. But buy the 3 time I tried it I was using 30g. Really felt nothing. This was also after cycling off Craze and any stims for 10-12 weeks. So my 250g bag only lasted 8-9 workouts.

Mind you I didn't really compare the two in terms of ingredients etc, just going by personal experience.

IMO - No.

I was using Craze for a while, worked my way up to 2 - 2.5 scoops before I became used to the buzz and it slowly stopped being as effective.

Then had the BN 101 which recommended a 12g serve. But buy the 3 time I tried it I was using 30g. Really felt nothing. This was also after cycling off Craze and any stims for 10-12 weeks. So my 250g bag only lasted 8-9 workouts.

Mind you I didn't really compare the two in terms of ingredients etc, just going by personal experience.
The main stim (other than Caffeine) in Craze and BN's Pre-Workout 101 is the Dendrobium. DS claim the PEA in Craze comes from the Dendrobium. But isn't the reason DS got sued because the amount of PEA found in Craze couldn't have come from the Dendrobium ie. DS were adding synthetic PEA to Craze which is "illegal".

Buy some PEA lol - although I hear its addictive. [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; probably knows this stuff.

The main stim (other than Caffeine) in Craze and BN's Pre-Workout 101 is the Dendrobium. DS claim the PEA in Craze comes from the Dendrobium. But isn't the reason DS got sued because the amount of PEA found in Craze couldn't have come from the Dendrobium ie. DS were adding synthetic PEA to Craze which is "illegal".

Buy some PEA lol - although I hear its addictive. [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; probably knows this stuff.

I did try google it after I heard it got banned but gave up trying to find it all.

DS had just launched all those new limited edition flavours as well....Maybe an excuse to use up all the synthetic PEA. Conspiracy.

Just shattered....$70 a tub. Which at 2-3 scoops would last me less then 6 weeks.