• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Craze

Do some users of ephedrine get the crash effect as it wears off like you get from pretrainers?

1mr made me super depresso to the point where i just stopped using it.

1MR was the only pwo that made me hurl (literally) - generally towards the end of the workout... Kinda over-rides any positives that you might expect to gain by taking any.

Other than that, most pwo are shit-house anyways (for me at least)... Stims don't to jack for me generally

1MR was the only pwo that made me hurl (literally) - generally towards the end of the workout... Kinda over-rides any positives that you might expect to gain by taking any.

Other than that, most pwo are shit-house anyways (for me at least)... Stims don't to jack for me generally

Original 1MR or the new formula?

I used 1.m.r before and I was spaced out... did the biggest shit ever in the gym while being spaced out.

LMFAO. I used the original formula. I only used it for arm days but it just got worse every time I used it. I stopped using it when it got to the point where I was so depressed driving home from the gym I sped up to about 140 and was contemplating driving into a tree. Lol. That when I said I prob shouldn't use 1mr again.

Craze full of crazy goodness

Looks like everyones stuff is in and the major suppliers have given up selling it for legal reasons. [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; like your Meth bro get you some Craze!

craze2.jpg

Interestingly one came back negative.

Gaspari Detonate also came back positive for ETH

These tests done a month ago came back with similar results Australian Authorities did a year or so ago and various other Authorities have done. While we all remember Rich Gaspari a lot don't know who Matt Cahill is. Matt Cahill is the owner of Driven Sports the makers of Craze. Matt Cahill is a convicted felon in the U.S., and is also facing Federal charges for "mixing a highly toxic pesticide with baking powder, stuffing it in capsules and selling it over the Internet for weight loss". Sports supplement designer has history of risky products
Whats in your protein, whats in your Craze!

What is ETH? Sorry Google is not helping...
an amphetamine analog - a designer stimulant similar to Methamphetamine. Illegal in the U.S. and I assume here.

EDIT: yep its illegal here and the NSW Police know its in Craze (they did their own testing). You can own Craze at the moment, but you can't import it.

Last edited:
Is it likely to show up in workplace drug testing?

My work has random drug tests, swab tests I believe, and I think if you fail the swab you take a piss test. Or vice versa?

Is it likely to show up in workplace drug testing?

My work has random drug tests, swab tests I believe, and I think if you fail the swab you take a piss test. Or vice versa?
I've read someone tested positive for Meth in a workplace test after using Craze. Prolly sounds about right. DMAA used to produce positive tests for Ampeth.

Anyone else read that they found a tub of 1RM contaminated with Stanozolol. So Ben Johnson was innocent after all :D

What's everyone dosage of craze?

How many times a week?
How many scoops?

Did 3 scoops today. Nothing. Time for

No more than 2 for me. I did 3 scoops but effects weren't amplified. 2 is the sweet spot. I only use it once or twice per week and my other pre workout once or twice.