• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Craze

I wanted to try the Apple Pie one. Never got around to it.
I have a tub if Grape. Anyone wanna trade :)

Yeah I found it. So yours got through customs ok?

What flavours? They have the pineapple and piña colada.

Yeah took about 2 weeks to get here after order was placed. I order candy grape and pineapple. Candy grape is pretty sweet..

noticeable effects . . well no itch so no BA in it. Feel pretty fired up after about 30 mins. . . feel pretty melow about 4 hours later.

Was lethargic before my workout. Pull out the good ole Craze and took 2 scoops. Fuck feel like I can do another workout.
Love his shit.

Lemme know if it gets through customs ok.

2 scoops, how the fuck did you survive that? I only use 3/4 scoop. First time I had 1 scoop I nearly threw up, it hit me that hard lol.

Pussy.
On my first tub I only used one scoop at a time. Cracked open a new tub and though fuck it.
Slept 10 hrs last night :)

If its available for sale in Australia I can't see why buying it online from overseas is a problem. Only problem is to be sure you have to contact Customs or trawl their website.

Even if its seized, for a first offence they just send you a notice don't they.

I have 2 prior letters from ordering previously prohibited shit from BB.com years ago. (Unknowingly)

I got done for ordering a fat loss sup that had Hoodia in it and the original Hemo Rage (before the small tub came out) that had Yohimbe.
I just don't bother anymore.

Fucking Hoodia geez.

Tried it for the 1st time a couple of weeks back and I definitely had an extra gear. Thought it may be a placebo effect so had another go on Thursday and am convinced this stuff works!

Managed to score a couple of tubs pretty cheap.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Apparently Craze is still prohibited by Customs from being imported, go figure.

[MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION]; are you photogenic?

O.N. only sells legal stuff. You want the good shit you gotta get in with [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];

[MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];

Ok do you post or is it local pick up only?

Craze wasn't doing anything for me anymore anyway. Only so big you can get natty.

Brahs are doing it wrong. Craze is for whimps. Take Meth and do all your workouts for the week at once!