• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Craze

mupe6azy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

you saying the $69.95 marked price less the 20% discount ie. $55.96 plus $8.95 postage and handling?

Still a lot cheaper than those buggers at Nutrition Warehouse.

Driven Sports Craze
Shipping is express post with AusPost so in most cases you will get your order next business day.

1x Driven Sports Craze $69.95
minus 20% discount (TAKEOFF20) -$13.99
Subtotal $55.96
+ express post shipping $9.95

What flavours do you have left?

Only reason in risking seeing my parcel on Border Security is because I want the pineapple and limited edition flavours which only seem available overseas.

• Berry Lemonade
  • Candy Grape

Pffttt
Pay pal sucks... Refuse to use!

You can use your credit/debit card through paypal which is safe and secure or you can pay directly into our bank account.

Driven Sports Craze
Shipping is express post with AusPost so in most cases you will get your order next business day.

1x Driven Sports Craze $69.95
minus 20% discount (TAKEOFF20) -$13.99
Subtotal $55.96
+ express post shipping $9.95

• Berry Lemonade
  • Candy Grape

You can use your credit/debit card through paypal which is safe and secure or you can pay directly into our bank account.

Like I said man... Screw PayPal...

Like I said man... Screw PayPal...

yep well you can use direct deposit you can either do a bank transfer with your online banking or you can walk into any commonwealth bank branch with our banking details and deposit into our account with your order number and surname as the reference.

Its just a rort imo...
when you purchase something with paypal you do not pay any paypal fee's the seller does eg me it works this way if you have a paypal account or you simply use your credit/debit card through the paypal terminal.

It's actually very easy and if you dont want a paypal account you do not need to set one up just use your credit/debit card and it's just like another credit/debit card transaction.

Further to this as said you can direct deposit via netbank transfer into our account or you can physically go to the bank and put the money in.

Hundreds of thousands of people use paypal it's very safe secure and trusted.

Bought a tub of candy grape a little while back, only used it for about 3 workouts.

I use it on those days I know I really should work out, but just CBF'ed and not in the mood. I take craze and half hour later I'm ready to go!

It works ok for me. Candy grape isn't the best flavour though.

Got my pina colada and pineapple flavoured craze today. That sure was quick. So no issues getting through the border. FedEx rulez!

I bought ANIMAL RAGE today for my competition tomorrow
It's nowhere near as good as the DMAA products but I am pleased with the blend as a whole. They never put enough tyrosine in though so you'd be best off buying some extra and adding another 3g in. Also because it's oral administration, you can't really feel the B12 so you'll want to get in some sublingual B12 tablets and stick it under your tongue. Patches and injections are obviously better for B12...

You feel the tyrosine straight away? I always have to take it for at least a day before "feeling" anything.

those of you buying overseas from SP better get in quick, they will not be selling Craze after July 5 apparently.
[MENTION=10084]Jungman[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12407]Undercover[/MENTION];
@anyotherkunce;

those of you buying overseas from SP better get in quick, they will not be selling Craze after July 5 apparently.
@anyotherkunce;

Farkkk. Hope they sent may package I ordered on the weekend. Thanks

@anyotherkunce;

Hahaha gonna stock up then ;)

Last edited: