• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cost of Peptides

sorry Oni I havent been clear, its a purchase of 100mg of powder in a vacumm sealed bag once opened I will make up 5mg of powder with solution to use for a few weeks the remaining 95mg of powder now needs to be stored in a sterile vacuum sealed container(not the original as its been broken open) until I need to make more up.
So what product would be advisable to use to keep it in good condition for many months ahead.......if I bought vials and placed the powder in them, how would I keep it sterile,could I buy one of those kitchen vacuum sealers used for food and reseal it or is this issue with keeping it from becoming contaminated not so important.....

I dont need to worry now, govt. has closed down all aust peptide sites, so my order is not being honored......no more peptides in oz for now....bummer

I dont need to worry now, govt. has closed down all aust peptide sites, so my order is not being honored......no more peptides in oz for now....bummer

Haha just get them on the 'black market' mate. Not hard...

Pretty sure most Australian peptides sites are business as usual
Word at work is that usage has gone up ;)

oh good they were only down for the night...so maybe i should buy some sterile empty vials and try to get the powder into them with out contaminating it all, because once the package has been opened I assume I will need to find a new container to store it in

That's not an Australian site, it's an offshore site that no longer ships to Australia

Hey Oni, are there cheaper alternatives to PP.com (wont put full name) here in Australia?

Comparing prices to overseas makes me sad. So much cheaper in the long term. Mainly the mod grf 1-29 thats the killer.

Are these the equivalent of pro-hormones which are available in the states? I am interested in what to use which increases definition while adding size at the same time.

I think I am pretty close to how far I can go naturally, I could possibly still improve my strength a little, other than that for further enhancements I think Peps could be the answer, I am not after significant extra mass, simply a drier harder look, my nutrition is pretty good, what should I be looking at?

How is it that PP.com is still operating? They are the only peptide website that still operates in Australia, is anyone else concerned they could close and that would be the end of it?

because it's not illegal
lol
I know of a few places that are selling
many places are just not using .com.au domain names any more. This means that they are training within america and not australia, they are just transporting within australia which is not illegal in any way
even trading within aus is not illegal just a precaution just in case they are banned

Are these a genuine alternative to steroids, and can they deliver superior gains to natural supps like creatine and test boosters, etc?

Are these a genuine alternative to steroids, and can they deliver superior gains to natural supps like creatine and test boosters, etc?
They aren't as powerful as roids but they also arent as harmful as well, and they are definitely better then natty supps because they effect growth hormone.