• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cost of Peptides

Ok , fair enough
How would u suggest I contribute..
I only train in country nsw, small gym, don't really have a lot of knowledge on bb.
People who train at my gym are not hard gainers or serious trainers in any way, so giving advice on this site to guys like urself, feel a bit out of my depth ,
Cheers

Go to the intro page first mate
plenty of threads on here even non-trainers can contribute to.

Hi does any one no of a legitimate site where i can buy peptides that ship with in aus, so don't have to worry about customs,

Hi does any one no of a legitimate site where i can buy peptides that ship with in aus, so don't have to worry about customs,

hey mate, as i said to Tanks, no-one will help you out with that as your first post on this forum!
Go to the intro forum, get involved in the site, contribute to the threads, fitness related or not, then you will gradually get help. :)

Looking at buying peptides, 46 yrs old , need a boost.
Got on to a site called Biokem , haven't made contact with them as yet, just wanted to know if any1 else has dealt with them and are they legit,
Cheers

Hi Guys just looking for some advice, i have used ghrp2 by it self but now im going to stack cjc 1295 with it just need some dosage advice

Hi Guys just looking for some advice, i have used ghrp2 by it self but now im going to stack cjc 1295 with it just need some dosage advice

3 x doses per day 100x100 each GHRP2 and Mod GRF 129 (or CJC w/o dac ) first in morning, second post workout (PWO), third before bed.

Plenty of Aust suppliers still in market
:cool:

About to purchase IGF-1. LR3. From Biokem.. I'm 46 yrs old,want to add muscle,,, is this a good choice,,, just need some advice,,,cheers

From what guys in the gym have told me the Aussie sourced stuff is severely overpriced and underdosed . Prepare to spend $350 a month or be disappointed. And even then you'll likely be underwhelmed by the minuscule gains. Buy creatine instead you'll get more out of it at a fraction of the price.

Creatine .,, in wat form,, that wouldn't compare to HGH,, ,, would it??
Thanks for ur reply

About to purchase IGF-1. LR3. From Biokem.. I'm 46 yrs old,want to add muscle,,, is this a good choice,,, just need some advice,,,cheers

Tank - ask your supplier where they source their peps - USA based suppliers appear to have much better quality than Chinese or Asian suppliers. Do some research before jumping into LR3 - there's plenty of other forums and sites that will enlighten you as too possible sides and outcomes as well as dosage and maybe other combinations. Remember, peps are not steroids - affect and outcomes are completely different. Knowledge is power my friend!

3 x doses per day 100x100 each GHRP2 and Mod GRF 129 (or CJC w/o dac ) first in morning, second post workout (PWO), third before bed.

Plenty of Aust suppliers still in market
:cool:

Thanks Zed, so can i mix them in the same syringe or inject them sepratly

Any body used hexarelin

Thinking about a change from GHRP2 to Hexarelin. Has anybody any experience with this?