• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cost of Peptides

I'm pretty sure the local companies do have the required licensing - it seems you're allowed to buy and/or be in possession of peptides in Oz - you just can't legally import without licences or permits.

You think they give out permits to retailers that shit is strictly for unis and labs doing research and they have to account for every bit of use.

You think they give out permits to retailers that shit is strictly for unis and labs doing research and they have to account for every bit of use.

If they don't have licenses and are selling drugs/peptides online - even fake products - the feds will shut them down period . Some local companies have been selling online since 2007.

You don't need a license you need a permit
The difference is subtle but the implications are way different

Is my cycle ruined if I miss an injection every now and then, just that work and other things get in the way and I sometimes only inject 2 times a day or sometimes only once?

Last edited:
Is my cycle ruined if I miss an injection every now and then, just that work and other things get in the way and I sometimes only inject 2 times a day or sometimes only once?

You missed an injection?

Mate, I would ring the hospital ASAP and ask to speak to Dr. 0ni immediately.

Your growth hormone levels are going to crash harder than a blind midget flying a 747.

Please send me your peptides immediately so I can revive you once you die.

You missed an injection?

Mate, I would ring the hospital ASAP and ask to speak to Dr. 0ni immediately.

Your growth hormone levels are going to crash harder than a blind midget flying a 747.

Please send me your peptides immediately so I can revive you once you die.
hahahaha

I see its not a big deal then

Propeptides just put a notice on their shopping section that they received a letter from tga to stop selling peptides

I filled out a form b144 (claim for return of seized goods) This was three weeks ago. Today I received a letter along with the TB500 but no GHRP6 or CJC!
So I rang customs for more info - here's what I was told "all Growth Hormone
releasing Peptides or Hormones along with IGF-1 and variants are prohibited items"
He went on to advise me to withdraw my claim for the 6 and CJ or it could be costly for me!!! the second photo is from the information sheet originally posted with the letter of seizure.
Heres the thing, customs can and will seize whatever the fuck they want - who can afford to fight them?

https://www.securepixels.com/SSL/b/BiokemResearch/IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

So they allowed the TB500?? i guess this one isnt banned yet, but they still seized it only to return it to you once you filled in that form?

not allowed to discuss sources here, but to answer your question: yes. The site i go to is australian and only out of stock on ghrp6 (prob cuz of media attention?). And thats not the one id use anyway...

hey ive got a chance to order a bulk order of ghrp2 in a 100mg amount, but Im not sure what to store the rest of it in with out risking contaminating it. Its a good price, they let you purchase it in a vacuum sealed bag or I think one vial only which would not work as I dont want to add the sterile water to all of it.
Any ideas????