• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cost of Peptides

Its easy with slin pins. Doesnt hurt or get sore in the slightest
I preferred taking it all at bedtime anyway

Oh right. Pretty good recovery between training sessions. No real physique gains but thats not what i was after. Awesome sleep

HGH is 0.3ug per UI....
Not talking about GHRP or GHRH
Plus you get out what you put in... if you body build they make you a better bodybuilder, if you're a cyclist it makes you a better cyclist... it doesn't make body builders good cyclists or vice versa

I lived in the UK at the time, land of the cheap hormonas
$150USD for 100ui of green or blue tops

whats with the terminoligy? "being good", the last sentence doesnt even finish!

i have never seen a customs nots like that

"See next page ... for return of the goods"
It tells you what you have to do man

Just wondering would it matter if I only took two injections on rest days? Also I have a little Melanotan 2 left over, I wonder would it matter if I finished it off at the same time as taking ghrp/ghrh??

IGF is best raised by constantly elevated levels of GH/Insulin. So the more frequent the injections, the higher IGF will be pushed. IGF levels remain pretty damn stable so you will still get good results but IGF will not be pushed as high. There is no real advantage to 2x a day on rest days other than making shit last longer. I won't interfere with melanotan

"See next page ... for return of the goods"
It tells you what you have to do man
I filled out a form b144 (claim for return of seized goods) This was three weeks ago. Today I received a letter along with the TB500 but no GHRP6 or CJC!
So I rang customs for more info - here's what I was told "all Growth Hormone
releasing Peptides or Hormones along with IGF-1 and variants are prohibited items"
He went on to advise me to withdraw my claim for the 6 and CJ or it could be costly for me!!! the second photo is from the information sheet originally posted with the letter of seizure.
Heres the thing, customs can and will seize whatever the fuck they want - who can afford to fight them?

https://www.securepixels.com/SSL/b/BiokemResearch/IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder why Australian distributors can exist if this is true
I contacted LabPe and they said their policy is to reship once if it's seized and if it's seized again they give a full refund. You might want to contact the site you got it from and ask if they have a policy as well. They might be able to ship without labels

I wonder why Australian distributors can exist if this is true
I contacted LabPe and they said their policy is to reship once if it's seized and if it's seized again they give a full refund. You might want to contact the site you got it from and ask if they have a policy as well. They might be able to ship without labels

Yeh ergopep does refund less 20% though

I filled out a form b144 (claim for return of seized goods) This was three weeks ago. Today I received a letter along with the TB500 but no GHRP6 or CJC!
So I rang customs for more info - here's what I was told "all Growth Hormone
releasing Peptides or Hormones along with IGF-1 and variants are prohibited items"
He went on to advise me to withdraw my claim for the 6 and CJ or it could be costly for me!!! the second photo is from the information sheet originally posted with the letter of seizure.
Heres the thing, customs can and will seize whatever the fuck they want - who can afford to fight them?

https://www.securepixels.com/SSL/b/...ide not a growth hormone stimulating peptide.

Chance of getting a permit unless you are a academic conducting legit research is next to nil.

I'm pretty sure the local companies do have the required licensing - it seems you're allowed to buy and/or be in possession of peptides in Oz - you just can't legally import without licences or permits.