• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cost of Peptides

Hi Guys been researching peptides a lot lately and I am directed to this site regularly so hoping for some constructive advice on the purchase and use of GHRP-2 or 6 in Aus.

I have been doing weights on and off now for about 25 years and not really gaining anything, so I was looking into the use of peptides to help kick things along.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Hi Guys been researching peptides a lot lately and I am directed to this site regularly so hoping for some constructive advice on the purchase and use of GHRP-2 or 6 in Aus.

I have been doing weights on and off now for about 25 years and not really gaining anything, so I was looking into the use of peptides to help kick things along.

Using peptides is up to you but fixing the bolded part will help a lot more.

What have you tried to increase your gains?

Fella's, yes I fully understand that consistency is critical which it was, but I suffered a couple of major injuries which have slowed me down hence the on/off regime. Im just wanting to get back to were I used to be before my injuries. I have read that GH will help with this plus other added benefits, im 43 and not getting any younger and would like to try different methods before having to go to surgeon...hoping you all understand!

Well, I had an encounter with a couple of angry AQ in the middle east and took a couple rounds in the lower leg resulting in, well the ankle is not so good anymore which had led me to have a limp for quite a while, this has now caused my hip to grind, which is getting worse. As stated im not looking for a miracle just some help to get me up and about.

Well, I had an encounter with a couple of angry AQ in the middle east and took a couple rounds in the lower leg resulting in, well the ankle is not so good anymore which had led me to have a limp for quite a while, this has now caused my hip to grind, which is getting worse. As stated im not looking for a miracle just some help to get me up and about.

AQ in the middle east eh? Never knew the TGA posted ppl there ;-)

AQ in the middle east eh? Never knew the TGA posted ppl there ;-)

Jeez... Cynical much? :rolleyes:

Does make you wonder though who's ,who :cool: :eek:

OP, Obviously you've been through the whole rehab thing? Seen a sports physician perhaps?

Were you with grunts?

Jeez... Cynical much? :rolleyes:

Does make you wonder though who's ,who :cool: :eek:

Well put it this way: we've only sent full time troops to the Middle East as far as I am aware. And of those, the only ones likely to face AQ in a firefight are soldiers that have done a lot more than "lift weights on and off for 25 years".

Who is WE anyway just so you know im not from here originally ok....getting back to my original question just a little advice...once again your help is appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is WE anyway just so you know im not from here originally ok....getting back to my original question just a little advice...once again your help is appreciated

We dunno that, and with a name like Ausman, it might've been safe to assume you were... from here?

Anyways, I've also been looking into things I can take to help as I've recently been told I've got arthritis in my left shoulder (makes doing bench or any o/head stuff hard/impossible) so I was investigating said things also... Far as I can tell, there doesn't seem to be much that would help my case specifically although i'm sure if you were able to get a hold of a supplier they'd tell you otherwise.

Like any 'supplement' - the suppliers will tell you what you want to hear.

Hey guys, I've been following this thread and just wondered what is going on with pro peptides at the mo? Are they selling?

If you're talking about the Oz PP, yes but u need a prescription from their doc first as per the website info and pay for a consultation.
I was a bit blown away by the prices though...
They seem to have ready to inject peps as well as the tdcream - although the cream is more expensive. Anyone used the cream??
Can anyone explain why the potency for the tdcream is less?
Inject AOD 15mg, 1500mcg/ml, 10ml course over 6 weeks
tdcream AOD 12mg, 600mcg/ml, 10ml course over 6 weeks
Thanks

I have arthritis in my left wrist and have been taking peps for 6 months now. So far no improvement at all in the wrist so I wouldn't recommend it in my opinion, ive only used Rp-6, cjc and hex though.

Hey all,
Finally registered to this site, I've bean reading every body's opinions and views for some time now, which has been good. Anyway im 45 yes old train very hard, but these days don't gain a lot of muscle mass like I use to, that I believe is age related.
I'm very interested in using hgh or peptides, just not sure which way to go , and is it possible to get them, I live in country nsw.. Might seem like a stupid question for most , but I don't know so I have to ask, and would they benifits me,
Any good responses would be appreciated,
Cheers
Tank

Hey all,
Finally registered to this site, I've bean reading every body's opinions and views for some time now, which has been good. Anyway im 45 yes old train very hard, but these days don't gain a lot of muscle mass like I use to, that I believe is age related.
I'm very interested in using hgh or peptides, just not sure which way to go , and is it possible to get them, I live in country nsw.. Might seem like a stupid question for most , but I don't know so I have to ask, and would they benifits me,
Any good responses would be appreciated,
Cheers
Tank

mate, this is your first post. No one will help you out unless you do a proper intro & contribute to the forum first....

Ok , fair enough
How would u suggest I contribute..
I only train in country nsw, small gym, don't really have a lot of knowledge on bb.
People who train at my gym are not hard gainers or serious trainers in any way, so giving advice on this site to guys like urself, feel a bit out of my depth ,
Cheers