• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
well unless you havn't noticed, its usually the majority vs just you..so that should give you a hint.

Didnt answer the question.

If you are going to take that line of thinking how do you know you are not stupid?

been drinking any IV fluids. Because that's something only a smart person would do.

Bingo. The nail that sticks out gets hammered.

I thought this discussion would have been clearer up on page 1. The nutritional information posted (on page 7 I think, finally) shows that the main mineral is potassium. So drinking coconut water can be an alternative to eating a banana. So drink up if you're deficient in potassium. Otherwise it will just be expensive water.

I think most of us make the same point as bazza. He's just so shit at putting his argument forward with logic.

Bingo. The nail that sticks out gets hammered.

I thought this discussion would have been clearer up on page 1. The nutritional information posted (on page 7 I think, finally) shows that the main mineral is potassium. So drinking coconut water can be an alternative to eating a banana. So drink up if you're deficient in potassium. Otherwise it will just be expensive water.

I think most of us make the same point as bazza. He's just so shit at putting his argument forward with logic.

This is an interesting one.

you mention I am shit at putting my point forward my argument with logic when we have one guy saying coconut water is better than water because there is a story about a guy once IVed coconut water as a last ditch effort to keep him alive. Another guy saying that water is dead and his lights don't light up and his body tells him coconut water is better. And another guy saying is better because I'm always in opposite world. Yet you mention me not using logic to put my argument forward. You also say that most agree with me? im hoping for your sake you had not read this thread when you posted that.

This is an interesting one.

you mention I am shit at putting my point forward my argument with logic when we have one guy saying coconut water is better than water because there is a story about a guy once IVed coconut water as a last ditch effort to keep him alive. Another guy saying that water is dead and his lights don't light up and his body tells him coconut water is better. And another guy saying is better because I'm always in opposite world. Yet you mention me not using logic to put my argument forward. You also say that most agree with me? im hoping for your sake you had not read this thread when you posted that.

You just illustrated my point. I was agreeing with you, and you replied with verbal diarrhoea.

Saw that the other day looking at their web site, thought it was a strange product.

So does it taste the same once mixed up in water??

Yes it's just the same except you now have the power to make it as weak or as concentrated as you like. I thought it would come as a gel product but its powdered form, very sticky. If I add an extra scoop to the bottle it reminds me of bicardi (minus the alcohol of course). However I've noted it gets rather exxy if I do that too often lol.

No. But this thread reached 10 pages of circular arguments.

If you put forward more clearly worded rebuttals, you'd make more sense and not give others the opportunity to respond with nonsense.

Yes it's just the same except you now have the power to make it as weak or as concentrated as you like. I thought it would come as a gel product but its powdered form, very sticky. If I add an extra scoop to the bottle it reminds me of bicardi (minus the alcohol of course). However I've noted it gets rather exxy if I do that too often lol.

Thanks for the feed back.

The problem is that stupid people don't realise they're stupid.

Being stupid is not hard on the stupid person, it's hard on everyone around them.

You just illustrated my point. I was agreeing with you, and you replied with verbal diarrhoea.

Haha this made me laugh.:D:D

I see this so often when the arguments go around in circles, someone will agree with him and he does not even realise that someone is agreeing with his view point and will argue further how that person is wrong and how he is right.:p

.....and nearly another page on he is still arguing that you agreed with him:D:D

No. But this thread reached 10 pages of circular arguments.

If you put forward more clearly worded rebuttals, you'd make more sense and not give others the opportunity to respond with nonsense.

I don't know how you process stuff and it maybe just me but from what I read here, CT and fadi and you to a degree write the most obscure things (to me) not that there is anything wrong with this but I just don't have the time to read and re-read what is stated.

more often than not bazza as well as others are very clear, sometimes I don't agree but mostly I choose not to be ćunty about it.
i especially don't take sides, I try to be impartial

Haha this made me laugh.:D:D

I see this so often when the arguments go around in circles, someone will agree with him and he does not even realise that someone is agreeing with his view point and will argue further how that person is wrong and how he is right.:p

.....and nearly another page on he is still arguing that you agreed with him:D:D

Heh Mick. I clearly knew he agreed with me. That wasn't what i replied to. What I wanted to clarify was his statement that i am shit at putting my point across with logic, which i questioned regrading some of the other strange logic people have been using in this thread.

I'm guessing more than one point to a post is a bit much for you.

The funny thing is, Mick the body is an amazing unit, constantly trying to maintian homeostasis it hates change, prefers to do nothing.

even hates to build muscle any activity

the statement "food is medicine" is very accurate, if we focus on one thing like food groups for a protracted time the body works hard trying to maintian a balance, the one day kapow, shit goes wrong, and we wonder why.

we as humans need diversity, we don't specialize like insects.

We start with the big man Mick telling us about how his lovely young daughter is mad about coconut water, asking us to give our opinions re this product.

Seems to be the flavour of the month.

My daughter loves it, she also goes nuts for actual coconuts.

Anyone crazy about this new health craze??

Any opinions?? Benefits?? Negatives??

From nowhere, we get the following from Barry:

you still believe all the Isis beheadings are faked, as well as 9/11 being faked.

It's odd how certain members go out of their way to find faults with my, C_T, and SteveP's writings, displaying an attitude of partiality and selectiveness in their readings. To those individuals, I say please give us your opinion on what Barry has interjected into the discussion by asking me those particular questions he has asked, and whether you find any merits in it?

I think it's about time some people started looking in the mirror; for to question another, you'd be wise to first question your own position. Thank you.

The funny thing is, Mick the body is an amazing unit, constantly trying to maintian homeostasis it hates change, prefers to do nothing.

even hates to build muscle any activity

the statement "food is medicine" is very accurate, if we focus on one thing like food groups for a protracted time the body works hard trying to maintian a balance, the one day kapow, shit goes wrong, and we wonder why.

we as humans need diversity, we don't specialize like insects.

Did I miss something?? I don't understand what you are trying to convey with the above.

Please elaborate, or explain in more simple terms what you are getting at??