• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
a0f36ebe0bde17d6696b9f50bfa7f309.jpg

I froot Jooce bad 4 u?

how much is too much, or should I say too much is how much, hang on, you're asking me what the fuck am I saying, well read on.

friut juice is bad, but good at the same time, did I just say that?
maybe we should just say it like this, friut juice is the juice of friut, coconut water is milk or juice you be the judge, thanks for reading.

You an idiot, sharp as bowling ball

Haha and that comes straight after your idiotic and brain dead comment of why add a different flavour to a certain drink.

Seriously you take stupidity to another whole level that most of humanity will never be able to attain, I think in the last few years I have never seen you comment on anything that shows even the slightest ability to engage your brain. A box of tissue would have a higher IQ...

Last edited:
I froot Jooce bad 4 u?

how much is too much, or should I say too much is how much, hang on, you're asking me what the fuck am I saying, well read on.

friut juice is bad, but good at the same time, did I just say that?
maybe we should just say it like this, friut juice is the juice of friut, coconut water is milk or juice you be the judge, thanks for reading.

I don't quite understand your drug induced ramblings, but I believe you are confused about what coconut water is?

It's not fruit juice as coconuts are NUTS, not a fruit.

Coconut milk comes from coconuts and is the ground up flesh of coconuts.

Coconut water is the clear liquid, mostly water that is inside the nut.

Expensive compared to what??

People are paying $4.50 or more for a 500ml bottle of tap water at the servo without batting an eyelid.

We generally pay around $2.50-3 per litre of coconut water, so I don't really consider it expensive and we drink our own tap water and fill our own water bottles at home that I take to work instead of paying $4.50 for 500ml.
Coconut water without all the preservatives is like $6 or something. The others aren't much better. Where are you buying it?

Coconut water is literally the liquid in young coconuts. I wouldn't call it juice personally as you don't have to co through a juicing process.

Isn't coconut milk made from boiling the flesh... Not smooshing it.?