• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO State Titles

Here are the details of the guy I get my lifting suits from, he is the Titan rep in Australia

bbjoey555@hotmail.com

His name is Minh, tell him Markos gave you his details.

He also sells Titan deadlift slippers and Titan knee length socks

Update.
Called Domonic again, Im 100% that ill be lifting now. I had to cancel an important family thing, but it CAN be re-orginised, this cant.
M, is it B.Y.O spotter? :p, Im already a little nervous :rolleyes:

Well done Scott, you wont regret it, see you at the Nats.

Young Nathan has decided to compete. He is 17, 90kg and deadlifts 190kg. His bench and squat need work, with his height, it will take longer than most. He has already benched 80kg and squatted 100kg.

Thats 17 lifters in 16 different classes

I just weighed myself, 83.5. I need to be 81. Tips for a quick drop? I have exactly 7 days.
Sprints?
Sauna?
Hiit?
I've been in gomad, so that's down to 500mls per day.

Posted via Mobile Device

Dehydrate!! drop water weight.. sip on water. then weigh in and then rehydrate with powerade and water and then start eating.. probably not the greatest thing to do but it works.

Sauna then rehydrate if you get weighed the day before. Taper off your training this week so you are fresh too. Drop volume and keep the intensity up but don't over do it. Keep you a little fresher for the meet.

You need to be 82.5kg

Take a dump lol

Sauna or dont drink before the weigh in. Are they having a 24 hour weigh in?

Dont shower the morning of the weigh in, strip to jocks, take a dump and piss

I just weighed myself, 83.5. I need to be 81. Tips for a quick drop? I have exactly 7 days.
Sprints?
Sauna?
Hiit?
I've been in gomad, so that's down to 500mls per day.

Posted via Mobile Device

Mate thats nothing lol - Do not do sprints - I repeat do not do sprints - If you can go weigh in on the gym scales because you may not be over - but all I would suggest cut your water i.e Saturday weigh in, cut water/food Friday morning and thats all u'll have to do - if you are really worried about it then jump in the sauna for acouple of hours on the friday night.

Normally I will get my guys to water load for a few days before cutting the water - i.e normally drink 3L a day Id drink 6L a day and then totally cut it.

It also depends how much you wanna push it - I got Blake who competed at NSW's on the weekend to cut food/water from Thurs arvo so we could bring him in as light as possible so his total was more impressive - he did not drink or eat anything from thursday at 330pm - did 2 hours sauna on the friday night and then weighed in about 10-11am on the saturday at 63kgs - he was 69-70kgs a week before.

At the end of the day its a 24 hour weigh in make the most of it! - aslong as you put all your weight back on + some if possible in that 24 hours your sweet!

I'm Weighing in on the morning. Also, can't use their scales, it's over a hour drive to the gym.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
It also depends how much you wanna push it - I got Blake who competed at NSW's on the weekend to cut food/water from Thurs arvo so we could bring him in as light as possible so his total was more impressive - he did not drink or eat anything from thursday at 330pm - did 2 hours sauna on the friday night and then weighed in about 10-11am on the saturday at 63kgs - he was 69-70kgs a week before.

that's crazy mate!!!that's obviously 6something kg in a few days!!

that's crazy mate!!!that's obviously 6something kg in a few days!!

One of my other guys who trains here spent 20 hours in the sauna on the friday - from 79-80kgs - 71kgs and then back to 83kgs on the sunday!

We will do it all again in a few months!

Might bring Blake in abit heavier though - see how his numbers are.

M, I want to be a maximum 81kg on my scales to give me a bit of head room.
I'll be weighing in at 11am, 1 hour before the comp starts. That's not ideal, but I believe it to be the only option they are offering??
I just weighed myself after going to the toilet, and having breakfat - 82kg.
I won't drink any water/milk on Friday, hit the sauna, and that should see me hit 80kg or less at the weigh in. Then eat, drink, lift, smile
Posted via Mobile Device