• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO State Titles

I just had a chat to Mason. Seems like a nice bloke.
Im seriously considering entering, even if its just to say I did. I dont have one of the soft suits though, so he said that MIGHT be a problem.

Markos, Id really love to have a chat with you either via phone or PM on the way things work, what to expect, preperation ect......

Ring me anytime sticky, all my details are on my website.

Soft suits are cheap, there is a guy in QLD selling them, Mason can hook you up.

Nico is one of my other 82.5kg lifters. He has decided to compete at the Vics, he is a junior, 20yo.

His best lifts are 160/130/230 total 520kg @ 82kg

Strong

To much strong for me :p

They are my lifting goal numbers. I will finally be happy (with my strength at least) when I can hit those numbers. I'll give you a call tomorrow after work.
Posted via Mobile Device

Here is a list of the lifters from PTC competing at the states

MEN OPEN SECTION
Nick 110kg class(630kg)
Dave 110kg class(485kg)
Alen 90kg class(510kg)
Kelly 82.5kg class(580kg)
Dim 75kg class(415kg)

MEN JUNIOR CLASS
Nico 82.5kg class(520kg)

MEN TEENAGE CLASS
Kaspar 100kg class(480kg)
Max 75kg class(480kg)
Daryl 67.5kg class(410kg)

MEN MASTERS
James 110kg class(435kg)

LADIES OPEN CLASS
Annie 75kg class(285kg)
Vicki 60kg class(250kg)

LADIES JUNIOR CLASS

Dimi 82.5kg class(295kg)

LADIES MASTERS
Nina 60kg class(270kg)

The total are current PB's based on their lifting at the moment, its just a guide

Last edited:
I suspect Dave would have an easier time if he could make a lighter weight category...

You should put names to more of those lifters on your pages, PS.

I suspect Dave would have an easier time if he could make a lighter weight category...

You should put names to more of those lifters on your pages, PS.

That is the frustrating thing with Dave. He has been sitting on 103kg for a year. I asked him to drop 3kg so that he could lift in the 100's around 2 months ago. Let him lift against Nick, serves him right.

If he moved to the 100's, we would have 14 lifters in 14 classes. This hasnt been done deliberately either.

Little Nick would have lifted in the 75's with Dim, ACL playing soccer.

Jayden's gone AWOL, he is in the 125's anyway

Dont know what Simon is doing, he would be in the 110's

I'd like Ronnie to lift, but I dont think he's in a position too at the moment, he would join Alen in the 90's.

Brittany would be in the junior women 75kg class and would set deadlifting records that would last a long time....140kg......I dont think she's very interested in competition

Elissa would do great in the 67.5kg class, I'm not sure how keen she is.

It would've been nice to take 20 lifters, maybe next year.

There are state championships, are there regionals? If not, there could be, numbers allowing. Because that would be one way to get more lifters from certain gyms. Bash at the Beach would become the Southeastern Melbourne Regionals. Then Britt could set her record. I reckon she owes it to the women out there, give them something to aspire to instead of faffing about with the little pink dumbells.

Just tossing out thoughts, they're probably crazy. I couldn't even get them to put a records board up at the local gym. "It's a liability issue," they said.
"????!"
"Well, if people start pushing themselves in the gym, they might get hurt."
"Isn't that what gyms are... never mind."

CAPO have novice 3 lift comps, push & pull comps and an Annual Deadlift comp during the year, along with their State titles. They sometimes have a bench press comp as well.

I'll see if she'll do the deadlift comp in December this year

PTC lifters at CAPO Vic titles

MEN OPEN SECTION

Nick 110kg class(630kg)
Dave 110kg class(485kg)
Alen 90kg class(510kg)
Kelly 82.5kg class(580kg)
Dim 75kg class(415kg)

MEN JUNIOR CLASS
Jayden 125kg class(540kg)
Nico 82.5kg class(520kg)

MEN TEENAGE CLASS
Kaspar 100kg class(480kg)
Nathan 90kg class(380kg)
Max 75kg class(480kg)
Daryl 67.5kg class(410kg)

MEN MASTERS
James 110kg class(435kg)

LADIES OPEN CLASS
Annie 75kg class(285kg)
Elissa 67.5kg class(200kg)
Vicki 60kg class(250kg)

LADIES JUNIOR CLASS

Dimi 82.5kg class(295kg)

LADIES MASTERS
Nina 60kg class(270kg)

Just added 2 more lifters tonight, Jayden and Elissa.

Last edited:
28236_414944168979_147013848979_5164149_7269163_n.jpg

LOOK AT THOSE ****ING LEGS MACHINE!!!!!!!!