• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

If you want to relieve stress and chill out DONT play online games that are super competitive.
Note: All online games are super competitive.

You get these people who play one game religiously and learn every little trick, trend and hiding place. You have little chance of beating these people when you start out. That why I dont play mine anymore.

Mate when you work 110+ hours a fortnight + 15-20 hours of study ontop of that anything to get my mind off that helps me lol

I like how this game is set in the 60s yet you get

FAMAS assault rifle (1971)
Steyr AUG assault rifle (1979)
SPAS-12 auto shotgun (late 70s)
Kobra red dot sights (definitly not available in the 60s)

add the following

PSG-1 semi auto sniper (late 70s)
60s era M16a1/M4 with detachable top handle
Hand held chaingun

ok its not supposed to be realistic lol. im a gun freak so thats why i immediatly pointed it all out

I'm hoping the last pistol is a deagle..

It's hard making the transition from CSS ( where I'm a freak) to this where I'm a nub.

the cod series is much easier to play compared to the likes of cs1.6 and css. everything is 'noobified' such that it's much easier to kill if you have some fps skillz.

coming from cs1.6 to cod4, all i had to do was learn the maps. after that you'll regularly be the top players on a pub server. however all the pros play promod, im not the best at that lol...

Last edited:
Played a lot of promod back when i use to game a lot. I have not seen better to date. COD has a heavy console influence now, cod4 was the last cod developed specifically for PC then ported to console.

Yeap, cod4 promod is probably the best fps game i've ever played. rego is amazing, no noob perks, weapons, killstreaks eg 3frags, p90 etc. it's very balanced and it actually requires skills.

It's a shame the majority of people are moving to the newer games :(

Shane what fps are you playing nowadays?

The latest FPS i have played online is MOH, It's a bit like battlefield x COD, I would only have a few hours up as i have not gamed much all year.

I played a fair bit of TF2 back when i played COD4.

Last edited:
Anyone have a framrate fix yet?

THis pos seems to be using all my CPU power.. BOth cores at 100% during gameplay.

So frustrating

im getting addicted, nuketown gives me the shits!!!

all it is is people throwing grenades and stickys over the cars in the middle. setting up claymores in the house.

if you do that you will easily get 20 kills a match

but yeh. gives me the shits too.

Yep its nade spam ftw...

Although i have to admit i have become a duel shotty nub on that lvl :p

I just brought it.
Nuketown also gives me the shits.

How good is the betting bit though! fuck thats cool. Gun game ftw!

Xbox? add me, A FAT SLAPPA

In all honesty after playing over 40+ hrs of Pc on black ops and over 60-70hrs on black ops on 360...

I think 360 is where it's at;

The main reason being you can shit talk so easily and make people rage, no frame rate issues, more competitive and players are of better standard I think...

I'm starting up the Xbox tomorrow :( - there goes my life. . . I am going to try limit myself to 2hrs per day lol

In all honesty after playing over 40+ hrs of Pc on black ops and over 60-70hrs on black ops on 360...

I think 360 is where it's at;

The main reason being you can shit talk so easily and make people rage, no frame rate issues, more competitive and players are of better standard I think...

I'm starting up the Xbox tomorrow :( - there goes my life. . . I am going to try limit myself to 2hrs per day lol

consoles fps = lame

Is that why consoles are dominating the market? Just look at the numbers of people online (Pc vs console)... Console is dominating, plus the players on console are a shit load better than Pc ;)

nahhh daniel.308 ps3 is where its at.... hahahahahahaaha

dude 2hrs a day?

u can cod in the arvo, gym in the morn.

Is that why consoles are dominating the market? Just look at the numbers of people online (Pc vs console)... Console is dominating, plus the players on console are a shit load better than Pc ;)

i believe wow has more subs then the ps3 has sold consoles.

case closed.

but yes, everyone is saying the 360 black ops is best.