• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

hehe, on the nights i was feeling it, i could outsnipe most people just by quickscoping. it's the only way to snipe if you're pro :D

A real sniper takes his time Amac and is patient. Wait is that why I always get killed when sniping??? DAMN IT!

anyone here actually pretty good? I use to get scores in mw2 in free for all of about 30-5 around usually. This was when i was playing 5 hours a day on school holidays. Now, i only just get a few more kills then deaths.

My KD is like 1.34:1

Gauche on here is ranked like 2nd in aust for 2v2 or something. I played a game with him and his mates........ It was fucked!

Got it today and enjoying it so far. Single Player is very action packed. Only done the training part of multiplayer at this stage. Wanna learn the maps first.

A real sniper takes his time Amac and is patient. Wait is that why I always get killed when sniping??? DAMN IT!

you're gonna love blackops then dave!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Oj9pIvIwI]YouTube - Black Ops - The Death of Quickscoping (Post-Patch)[/ame]

unbelievable, no more qscoping for me...

im average at this game, looking at my cod4 profile i'm about 62k kills for 29k deaths, about 2:1.
in competitive play i'm really inconsistent, ahh well, i just play for fun and to kill time. :D

damn d2d release my key already, have to wait till another 50mins...
hmm but that'll ruin my sleeping patterns and fck up my training.

200kg deadlift or blackops in 50minutes.. i say im going to bed.

So are those who have the game enjoying it?

I enjoyed MWa a lot, but not WaW, never bothered with MW2 so not sure if this is something I should get?

got it today. its pretty good. not a huge fan of the graphics and i think it looks alittle like BC2. see if it gets better.

MW2 was a great game.

I ended up coming second in Australia in 2v2 for MW2 on xbox 360 (didn't at the final as didn't have the Internet anymore). Held top 8 in search and destroy for the precious season as well. I'm not going to get black ops I end up spending too much time in front of the tv. It's addictive!

Is there zombies? how many players on zombies?

Yes there is zombies just like in WAW. 2 players. Also a mode where you and your buds party up and fight against a a computer controlled team.

Black Ops has tried to make it harder for maggots who camp, spam grenade launchers/rockets and no more Marathon + Lightweight + Commando + Tac Knife noobs. But they are still there to an extent, but they are nowhere near as effective which makes it more enjoyable for me with the exception of random grenade chuckers.
Im not that good at MW2 or BO. However I have bad connectivity problems due to crappy internet (AAPT) that can put me behind by just a few moments (long enough to shoot someone Ive come up beside with no hit marker while they turn aim and shoot me) which does not help.

Im giving serious thought to quitting the multiplayer aspect. Its fun when you can have a fair go with no lag, but very stressful when its there. Apparently there have been a lot of complaints about it.

Was playing this last night. Havent tried the multiplayer yet as i always finish single player with these types of games first.

Enjoying the game so far.

Beats playing Tiger Woods 2010 (my only other game on ps3) :D

The only game i ever got addicted to was duke nuken 3D but you guys wow playing like 16 hours a day!

I remember as a kid never owning a playstation or gameboy or any gaming device. When i got older my mate gave me his playstation 1 (he got no2) I played it once and was bored after 15 min.

Even now the Wii etc i play it for 15 minutes and am over it.

I'm disappointed with this game so far, honestly the graphics arn't up to par, bc2 and mw2 look way better to me, However the main reason is this game is fukin unplayable in multiplayer 90% of my deaths come from it locking up from a stupid fukin bug. How this shit got through testing is beyond me

I'm sure (hoping) they'll sort out matchmaking and reducing in-game lag. At the moment I seem to get more kills shooting around a person rather than directly at them lol. Killcams are also showing shots hitting people when they're like 2m away from the bullets haha.

That being said MW2 also had issues when it was released but they fixed a lot of them fairly early on.

Quite like the theater option and being able to save your games. Wonder if that has anything to do with the issues?