• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

awesome singleplayer, reminds me of the 1st and 2nd CODs, gets pretty intense

suppose you gotta actually buy the game to play online?

then i can nail some console fags

I agree, single player is pretty awesome, experiencing a little glitching from when in Vietnam early on, I doubt its my pc as it played every other COD and Crysis without any dramas

Microsoft: Ollo sir, how may I help you today

Me: I have rings of death

Microsoft: Ok sir, what is the serial number on the back of your xbox

Me: 7858530859753084864

Microsoft: Oh sorry Mr. Sir, but you are out of warrenty.

Me: its your fuck up, and it has been the last 3 times Ive sent it back to you. Fix it.

Mircrosoft: Not a problem Sir, it will cost you a small fee though sir, is that ok.

Me: How. Much.

Microsoft: $200

Me: Fuck off and die
!

Funny, its working now. I get so pissed of at these blokes.

/rant
/hyjack

Just go buy the new ones with kinect during christmas sales...

I buy a console every year as I get banned every December from having a modded console...

But then again I get free games so it's worth it...

I'm sure once they repair it they replace the motherboard which was the cause... So i don't see how you will get it again unless they installed the Same motherboard...

Do the towel trick - YouTube it...

Worked for me and still does lol

I've sent it back 3 times lol. It's beyond a joke. No way would I pay 200 for the repair, I'd just buy a new one. Just played for an hour then, seems to be ok for now :).

ps3 is where its at...

ive been swapping between BO and MW2 mainly becoz i love quickscoping. hahahhaa.

Just tried out Black Ops. It is ok not exactly what I like in a shooter too arcadish for my liking like most Call of Duty games.

Never had like Xbox, playstation etc etc as a kid (was to busy with sport and stuff) - but now im really starting to want one lol - think its just to get rid of some stress and as a chill out tool!

Might have to look at a Xbox this weekend!

Never had like Xbox, playstation etc etc as a kid (was to busy with sport and stuff) - but now im really starting to want one lol - think its just to get rid of some stress and as a chill out tool!

Might have to look at a Xbox this weekend!

If you want to relieve stress and chill out DONT play online games that are super competitive.
Note: All online games are super competitive.

You get these people who play one game religiously and learn every little trick, trend and hiding place. You have little chance of beating these people when you start out. That why I dont play mine anymore.

my comp sucks too much for this game, im waiting for the new sandy bridge processors from intel in early Jan and i'll upgrade my comp. i'll play with you all then, in the meantime, im still rocking cod4 :p

I like how this game is set in the 60s yet you get

FAMAS assault rifle (1971)
Steyr AUG assault rifle (1979)
SPAS-12 auto shotgun (late 70s)
Kobra red dot sights (definitly not available in the 60s)

I like how this game is set in the 60s yet you get

FAMAS assault rifle (1971)
Steyr AUG assault rifle (1979)
SPAS-12 auto shotgun (late 70s)
Kobra red dot sights (definitly not available in the 60s)

I was just playing it and thinking the same thing.