• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

they'll be releasing a patch soon to fix the lag in MP and also the memory leaking, don't hold your breath though.

I played a total of 30 hrs in 2.5 days in this game...

I am 1st prestige level 39 I think...

Well yes I am addicted to this shit again...

I am not playing XBOX anymore, it seriously effects me too much lol...

CoD 4: 10th Prestige K/D - 3.7
CoD 5: 10th Prestige K/D - 3.9
MW2: 10th Prestige K/D - 3.7
Black Ops: 1st Prestige K/D - 3.5

I am eliminating everything from my fucking life that hinders my ability to get big and strong...

See you later XBOX!

The only game I will play is Forza when it comes out ;)

wow daniel you're heaps good. to have a K/D ratio like that over that many games is mindblowing. or are you a camping TDM nublet? :p

lol you're on first prestige already! mate you're a machine!

now go be a machine in the gym not the lounge haha

Any tips on guns, perks etc? i dont know what to spend my Credits on

Forget the Enfield in my opinion...

AK 74u
Famas
M16 - If your accurate

It's a shame cause I think the guns are all piss weak/people have too much health...

Perks I use for normal team deathmatch would be

Ghost - a MUST in my opinion
Lightweight
Marathon
Steady Aim
Sleight of hand

Pretty much a combination of those ^

If your having issues with the AK 74u being weak, put on WARLORD and put a grip and rapid fire on it... It is honestly tank, I LOVE IT...

I honestly am not a fan of what they have done with the health as I love to run and gun (Silenced MP5 - Sleight of hand, steady aim, Jammer) but this game is just too cautious I think... It may be due to people thinking if they camp they'll get a good K/D...

Just try to be tactically aggressive, work on a kill streak (a must if you want a good KD in my opinion), try not kill the same camper that killed you as he will keep killing you as you WILL keep running back to him lol...

I am more of a Hardcore search player (75% of the time play search)/Demolition(20%)/Domination(5%) - As I don't enjoy being camped by little girls in team death match... I find camping is less where there is an objective to be done...

Plus it is easy to farm kills in demolition with a good team...

All you do is be sure to have a good team of 6 and set up a perimeter that isn't too close out of spawn (if your too close you will trigger a different spawn spot) and just wait and farm the fuck out of them...

Most guys won't stay due to the rapping though you do get a few odd warriors who suck it up and accept a 0.2 KD lol

Swap your button layout to tactical and learn to "Drop shot" type it in to youtube you'll find something, also increase your sensitivity slowly once you adapt up until 7,8,9,10... The faster you can move around with more precision obviously the faster you will be...

That's all the help I can offer dude...

Just one thing - For skills in games to be consistently kept you need to be CONSTANTLY playing, I took 9 months of XBOX and I forgot how the controller felt like) so be warned ;)

Unfortunately that's all the advice I can offer on the guns in black ops - In my opinion they suck... Also sniping went downhill from CoD; 4 I think - G shots, no scopes, quick scopes - They were the FUN days!

Enjoy!

And my xbox has 3 red rings, will test again to see if it still has it but this sucks. No warranty :(

wow daniel you're heaps good. to have a K/D ratio like that over that many games is mindblowing. or are you a camping TDM nublet? :p

lol you're on first prestige already! mate you're a machine!

now go be a machine in the gym not the lounge haha

Haha to be honest I pull KD's of 5 easily on modes like demolition then it comes down to how much kills your killstreaks get...

I have spent wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much time playing that shit :(

I have 4 different accounts online so I play on them once I've done 10th prestige lol...

Nerd I know.

Haha to be honest I pull KD's of 5 easily on modes like demolition then it comes down to how much kills your killstreaks get...

I have spent wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much time playing that shit :(

I have 4 different accounts online so I play on them once I've done 10th prestige lol...

Nerd I know.

Wow, so u 10th prestige 4 times? How many hours did you have on cod:mw2?

the game is getting better. AK 74u is a sweet gun, especially with rapid fire. Maps aren't too bad. Nuke town is a bit ridiculous, but at least its a quick game.

Wow, so u 10th prestige 4 times? How many hours did you have on cod:mw2?

haha nah I have only done 10th prestige twice on MW2, the other 2 accounts are for either when mates come over so they dont fuck my KD/stats, and the other for another clan as I play under that name so no one knows... On mw2 I have 2 accounts (the legit one, and the other one which I dont as I was bored of playing for no reason) and the other 2 arent prestiged there just sitting on level 70...

Becareful as CG scan for hardware similarities...

As for black ops im almost 3 Prestige (40)

I am over the whole XBOX thing...

I sort of am not and would love to play it right now though I made a deal with myself that anything that doesn't contribute to making me a unit I won't do loll

And as for CyberGamer - Dynamic IP's and being friends with computer nerds (one of them done his work experience with Microsoft) help me out a fair bit lol

I just installed the new update for xbox (not cod BO related). In game for 5mins, red rings of fucking death.
Thats 3 times in 4 years!

I just installed the new update for xbox (not cod BO related). In game for 5mins, red rings of fucking death.
Thats 3 times in 4 years!

That sucks, i got rrod on friday but turned it off played next day and it was fine (except for all the freezing my xbox gets)

I bought it day of release (PC) they still have some FPS lag issues even after the patch was released. Currently lvl 42

Mainly play on Internode - Prefer Hardcore servers

Tag: =AoS= EternalD

I'll be on later tonight after Gym & client visit to fix some shit..